// 13 //

We've, or o2l, has been on your for about three weeks and it's the funnest thing ever. Being able to watch my five best friends and my boyfriend have the time of there life and me being apart of a few shows is a bonus.

I was in my bunk listening to music and playing around on my laptop around 9pm and all of the guys were out somewhere, I just didn't feel like going out.

My stomach growled as I groaned and took my headphones out and got up and went to the kitchen to look for food.

I brought a bag of Hot Cheetos, Skittles, and a Mucho Mango Arizona back to my bunk as I got comfortable and went on social medias and YouTube and stuff like that.

I was in my mode just tuning everything out till I heard them all yelling meaning they were back as Conner flung over the curtain scaring the absolute shit out of me.

"Your just pigging out aren't you?" Conner asked as I laughed and nodded.

"Yes I am." I said as I laughed and got out of my bunk leaving the food there.

"Where's Sam?" I asked throwing away the empty Arizona can.

"He wanted to walk around for a little but I don't know." Kian said. Kian and Andrea sadly broke up a week or two ago because they were both flirting with other people and broke it off but I guess it's better for both of them because there both connecting with fans more now.

I nodded and sat down ok the couch criss cross.

"Movies!" Trevor yelled flopping down on the couch as I put my hands in the air agreeing.

It was around midnight and Sam wasn't back and I mean I guess I was a little worried but we were all still watching movies on the couch.

Sam walked in and he looked a little drunk what the actual fuck?

"Dude what the hell?" Kian asked.

"What I just had a drink I'm perfectly fine." He said waving him off.

"Sam your drunk or something where the fuck were you?" I asked.

"Are you the fucking FBI or something can I go to bed?" He said annoyed with us as I flipped him off and went back to the movie.

"Don't flip me off." He said. Oh god I can only imagine what kind of drunk he is.

"I'll do whatever I want." I said back as Jc smiled trying not to laugh.

"Not when I'm your boyfriend." He said as I rolled my eyes tired of his shit already.

"Just go to bed I don't want to deal with your drunk ass right now." I said as he had an annoyed look on his face still and walked off.

"Don't take what he said seriously he's not himself when he's drunk." Kian said as I nodded.

"I figured." I chuckled. The bus started driving around 1am and we were off to Atlanta, Georgia.

I stretched in the small bunk as I woke up.

I got out and trudged my way to the kitchen.

"God I'm so tired for some reason." I said to Ricky as I poured a bowl of cereal as he laughed.

"Try being Sam." He chuckled as I saw him half asleep getting ready as I laughed.

"Sucks to be him." I said as we talked and finished our breakfast.

"Hey can I talk to you?" Sam asked was I was in the back of the bus scrolling through Instagram.

"Shoot." I said sitting up as he sat next to me.