// 20 //

I sat at the bar type counter with my feet propped up on the chair next to me , one hard holding my phone and the other holding the delicious burger. It was 11 in the afternoon and I had just woken up so I figured why not eat a burger and sour gummy worms.

I scrolled through my Instagram feed for a while then went to twitter. I can literally keep myself occupied on those two apps all day but then again who can't.

"Morning." I heard Sam scaring partially scaring the shit out of me as my hand spazzed and I dropped my phone.

"I hate you If the screen cracked." I said since it fell screen first. I picked it up to see the screen completely cracked.

"I hate you oh my fucking god." I said running my hand over the shattered screen as a piece of glass cut my finger slightly.

"Ah shit." I mumbled looking at the little bit of blood there was on my finger as I wiped it off on a paper towel.

"Dude look what you did." I said showing Sam my now completely shattered screen.

"Holy shit." Sam laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you don't eat my candy." I told him laughing slightly as he dropped a gummy worm in his mouth.

"I love you I'm sorry." He laughs wrapping his arms around my waist bringing me close to him as he hopped on the counter.

"Paybacks a bitch Pottorff." I said then goosebumps throughout my whole body as our lips met. The feeling I get when kissing him need gets old and it sure as hell doesn't go away.

"Here back up." He said separating from me and grabbed a grape from the thing on the counter. Whatever you call the big clumps of grapes in a bag, I don't even know.

I backed up as told me to open my mouth as I laughed and did it. He threw the grape but it missed completely and went over my head.

"He shoots and he fails!" I yell pumping a fist I'm the air mockingly.

"No I can do it watch." He said looking at the grape then threw it hitting me on the cheek.

"Almost I guess." I chuckle picking the grape up from the floor and eating it.

"One more time I got this babe." He says grabbing another grape.

He throws it and it lands in my mouth almost choking me.

"Holy shit I could've died." I over exaggerated.

"I did it!" He yelled putting his hands in the air.

"Yep." I smiled.

"What's my prize?" He smirked as I shrugged cluelessly. I knew what he wanted.

"I don't know." I say going to the bar and eating more of the gummy worms but I bent over while eating instead of siting down so my butt showed.

"I know what your doing." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"You know what I mean." He said raising an eyebrow as I shook my head and stood up and walked over to him slowly, swaying my hips.

"I think you should stop." He said pulling me closer to him.

"I don't think so." I smirked as I slowly ran my hands through his hair, which he loves me doing when we make out.

"Reese." He said in a warning type voice but I ignored him.

"So what do you want to do today?" I whispered in his ear as my lips slowly trailed down to where his shirt starts before my lips left him as I slowly backed up a little from him.

"I want you today." He said hopping off the counter and brought me closer to him.

"Well I'm busy sorry." I said then quickly moved from his arms and went upstairs.

He entered the room a few seconds after I did and spun me around so I was pinned against the wall by Sam.

"Looks like your canceling your plans." He said lowly then smashed his lips to mine as his hands moved to my hips as my hands were on his cheeks.

------

"Let's go get some pizza that one new place opened up last week I heard that it's good." I said as we sat on the couch watching Family Guy.

"Which one?" He asked running his fingers through my hair as my head laid on his lap.

"Little Caesars I think heard it's cheap to." I chuckle. Can't go wrong with good cheap pizza.

"Sure let's go." He says as I groan sitting up.

"The fuck?" He laughed.

"That was so much work." I over exaggerate.

"Come on." he chuckles grabbing the car keys and held his hand out as I took I and smiled.

"Leggo!" I said as we walked out to his car as we got in.

~HOLA MY WONDERFULS! Ikik this is a shitty ass chapter but next chapter will be crazy so look forward to that 😏

I'm rly happy rn like y'all don't understand things are kind of going well but it's also not going well lol but im happy rn tho.

I love you all and stay beautiful forever and always.