// 17 //

"What room are we in?" I asked Sam as we walked down the hall while the others got their room keys and stuff.

"Why don't you look on the key." He said pointing to the room number on the key that said 48D.

"Thank you. Was that so hard?" I laughed.

"Yes I has to move my arm for you." He groaned flopping his arm around as I rolled my eyes. Sam and I were getting better, he's giving me space to think but he's not giving me to much space. He will sometimes put his arm around me or hold my hand and I like that and it's making me lean closer to saying yes is Sam asked me out again.

"I hope they have good room service here." I said.

"They better I'm starving." He laughed. I saw two teenage girls walking down the hall and I could tell they were trying not to scream as I laughed.

"Oh my god I love you guys so much." The one with the vibrant blue hair said as Sam and I laughed.

"I love you to." Sam and I said in sync as we looked at eachother and laughed as the two girls tried not to fangirl harder.

"We ship you guys so hard." The blonde one said.

"Awe thanks." I smiled as Sam and I hugged the two girls as they hugged back.

"Can we have a picture?" The one with the blue hair asked.

"Of course what's your names?" Sam asked sweetly.

"I'm Brianna." the blond one smiled.

"I'm Sage." The other one replied.

"Pretty names." I said.

"Thank you!" They both said and pulled out there phones and a sharpie.

"Can we have a picture and can you sign our phones?" Sage asked.

"Yes." I laughed as we took a lot of pictures as a lot was us making stupid faces. I still can't get over the fact that people pay to meet me and want pictures with me, it's so surreal and something you don't get used to.

We both signed there phones as they left and started fangirling and Sam and I could still hear them as we laughed.

"You know people will start asking about us right." I said as he unlocked and opened the door and we went in.

"Ya." He nodded and I fell onto the bed.

"Well what do we say that were working on it or something?" I questioned turning on my side to look at him.

"We say your thinking about it because I already know what I want your undecided." He said poking my side.

"I'm not undecided I know what I want I just don't know if it's to early or not." I said as Sam sat down on the bed.

"Give it a try?" he asked with a hopeful look on his face.

"I don't know." I said suddenly finding the plain white bed sheets interesting.

"How would you know it's to early if you don't try." He said as I inwardly sighed.

"I don't know do you see why I don't know. I don't want to get attached and something happens, I'm scared to get attached again Sam." I said quietly.

"I promise this time will be different." He said moving his index finger under my chin making me look at him.

"You said that everytime." I whisper not wanting to use my voice knowing it will crack.

"It will be the last time I say it." He whispered back. I want to say yes, god do I wanna say yes but all the stupid friendships I've had with people that screw me over or leave me or tell me they will be there but leave when I need them most get the best of me.