raegan for days

Justin's POV
I walk in school and there Wilder waiting for me I smile at him and walk to him.

"Justin" I hear I look over and see raegan. "Come here". I walk over to him and he opens his arm I hug him and I feel his embrace he was warm and muscular.

I let go and walked over to Wilder.

"What was that". He asked confused

"What was what"

"You and him"

"Yeah you know we're friends now"

"I didn't know y'all were friends like that" he said putting his arm around my shoulder as we began walking.

"Yeah" I said uncomfortable taking his arm off me.

"What" he says not walking "I can't put my arm around you".

"No you can it's just uh...I don't know it's wired"

"What is...is this because we kissed"

"I don't know I guess so...your my best friend and I wanna keep it like that nothing more"

"You just wanna stay friends" he ask hurt

"Yes I'm sorry"

"No don't be" he smiled "I'll see you later"

"Wait we have class"

"I'm not going". Did I just mess thing up I ask myself.

.

I feel bad I didn't mean to hurt wilders feelings I just don't like him that way

"Hey Justin".

"Hey raegan"

"You ok"

"Yeah just...can I get a ride"

"Um yeah sure". I get up from the bench outside the school and walk to raegans car.

"I don't wanna go home" I say as raegan drives

"Ok we can go to my house"

"No Wilder will be there and he kinda wants his space right now"

"What happened"

"I told him I didn't like him I'm that way..I guess I hurt his feelings"

"Don't beat yourself up about it you can't make yourself like someone"

"So if I'm not taking you home your not coming to my house where we going"

"I don't know to a park"

"Ok"

.

We drive for a while and finally raegan parks at little shop.

"Where are we I thought we were going to a park". I say annoyed

"Bitchy". He smiles getting out the car he comes around to my side and opens the door for me. "It's an ice cream shop" he adds

"I didn't ask for ice cream"

"And I didn't ask for this bitchy attitude I'm getting from you but yet here we are". I roll my eyes and get out of the car" I get out and raegan puts his arm around my waist resting it on my hip.

Raegan opens the door for me and I walk in with close behind me with his hands on my hips.

"You guys are so cute" the cashier says to us....she thinks we're dating ewww.

"Thanks" raegan says smiling. "What do you want babe" why did he call me that.

"Vanilla in a cone"