please

Raegan's POV
Justin's been ignoring me he won't call or text me back and when I see him at school he won't even glance at me. There's only one way to get his attention. This might sound crazy.

It's early still about 7 something I'm at Justin's house debating if I should do this our not and I realize I have to do this.

I walk up to his door step and knock I want a few seconds and the door opens and I see Justin I smile at him he rolls his eyes and starts to close the door.

"Justin" I say but the door closes. Fuck.

I run around the house the back and I see his bedroom window I climb the tree and I open his window I climb threw the window and land in his room it's empty then I the door opens.

"Raegan" he says holding his chest

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you". I say softly

"Please leave"

"No I want you back..I miss you"

"No you dont go back to your girlfriend"

"I don't have a girlfriend I don't even know her name" he rolls his eyes.

"Why did you do this too me I thought you loved me". He says not looking at me with his arms crossed

"I do love you" i say walking to him

"No you dont" he says wiping a tear

"Justin" I say reaching for him

"No don't touch me...why are you here"

"I want us to get back together I didn't mean anything I said I don't know why I said those things I thought that's what I wanted but it's not all I want to do you"

"Did I do something wrong I don't understand"

"You didn't do anything it's me I promise I have commitment issue"

"How do I know you do this again" I bite me lip nervously

"You just have to trust me I've been miserable without..please give me another chance I love you"

"I don't know raegan you really hurt me"

"I know I'm sorry" I say grabbing his waist and pulling him to me. His arms still crossed  and he's not looking at me.

"What about the girl"

"She's nothing to me like I said I don't even know her name"

"You swear there is nothing between you too"

"I swear"

"You promise not to hurt me again" he says looking at me now

"I promise...unless we're having rough sex"

"Ewww raegan" he says gently pushing me away

"I'm kidding" I laugh

He laughs too and grabs my face with one hand and kisses me.

"What about Bryce" I say pulling away

"Ill talk to him"

"You better" I say smiling

"I will" he says pulling me back down to his him

Enjoy... PEACE!!!