i need to ask

Raegans POV
Wilder just gave me permission to date Justin now all there is to do is ask Justin to be my boyfriend.

I drive to Justin's house very exited and very nervous. I usually just kiss the person I want to sleep with and then they fall for me but I don't think I can do that with Justin I have to be a gentleman Justin isn't someone I just wanna fuck and pass. I actually wanna be with him.

I pull up to Justin's house and get out of my car and knock on his door.

"Hey raegan". He says letting me in.

We walk to the living room and Justin grabs the remote turning the TV on.

"Wanna watch a movie".

"I wanna tell you something". I say taking the remote from him and turning the TV off.

"Ok what is it" he said sitting criss cross facing me.

"I have feelings for you Justin" I spat

"You do"

"Yes I really do like you"

"I l-like you too raegan". I smile spread across my face. "But nothing can happen. My smile faded.

"Why"

"Beacuse Wilder likes me and he's my best friend it wouldn't be fair to him"

"He said he was ok with us dating"

"I don't know raegan I'll have to ask him myself"

I understand Justin wanting to make sure Wilder is ok with us dating but I'm just ready for Justin to be mine. I mean I shouldn't have to get my twin brothers consent to date someone.

I know short but oh well...PEACE!!!!