Part 2- Meeting Sameer's family

Naina fights back

Part 2- Meeting Sameer's family

Mamiji: Sameer who is this girl, and where did you pick her up from, you made her elope from her own marriage. By god, I didn't expect this from you.

Naina: Namaste mamiji, I'm Naina, and don't worry Sameer hasn't done anything, rather I did this myself, as I do not like the guy who I was getting married to.

Poonam Bhabhi: Oh, so you are Sameer's speacial friend right, he's always talking about you non- stop? Finally I get to meet you.

Sameer: Bhabhi please, your making me blush in front of everyone.

Mamaji: Wow, as soon as you came, Sameer is all smiley again, Naina you love Sameer hein ni hein ni hein ni?

Preeti: Naina loves Sameer, but we have to ask you all for something?

Naina: Mein aap logo say ristha lekar aayi hoon Sameer kay liye, hum ek dusre say bahaut pyaar karte hain, mein promise karti hoon, ki mein Sameer ko bahaut khush rakghoongi, the decision is yours if you want to accept my marriage proposal.

Naina's family enters

Rakesh: This marriage will never happen, Naina let's go from here.

Naina: Please papa, let me be happy for once, I've never asked you for anything in my life, but this is about my future.

Sameer: Yes, Rakesh sir, I'm perfect for Naina. Our love story started when we were in school,but now I can't stay away from Naina, she is the sole reason my life exists. She did such a huge sacrifice by choosing family over love, you should all be proud of her, but it's Naina's choice on who she wants to marry.

Naina, and Sameer hold hands

Chachiji: Bhagwan jhoot na bulaye, Sameer aur Naina ki jodi muhjhe bahaut acchi lagti hain,mera ashirwaad hein tum dono ko.

Taiji: Bin ma ki batchi hai, dehaaj  kon dega?

Sameer: I don't want any dowry, I just want Naina to be my life partner, taiji aapko yaad hain  Pooja didi ki mehendi maina appko kya kahata, ki larko ki taraf Naina ki liye dehaaj na dede? You didn't understand what I was trying to say back then, but that lucky boy was me.

Tauji: There's a lot of difference between Aggarwals and Meheswaris, Naina tum hamari naak katwagi

Naina: What's the difference between Maheswari, and Aggarwals, I still don't get what the problem is, why are you all so bitter against our relationship? Is it because, you didn't get the chance to marry the one who you actually liked? Or is it because, they earn more than we do? We don't get married on the basis of money, or status, rather for love, and how pure they at heart.

Everyone is shocked by Naina's answer

Pandit: Naina you won my heart today, this is the answer which everyone needed to hear. Swag wali Naina is on a roll today. Bhabhi I absolutely agree with you. Sameer you are so lucky that you found Naina, I wish I had someone like that.

Naina: What happened now, I made you all become quiet. Come on say something, I'll have every answer to give.