Part 14- Getting drunk

A short story

Naina fights back

Part 14- Getting drunk

Both of Naina and Sameer's family are out of town. Naina, Swathi, and Preeti are bored after watching a movie, and decide to come up with an idea.

Preeti: What shall we do now?

Naina: Let's do something which we've never done before

Swathi: But what?

Naina: Clubbing

Preeti+ Swathi: Are you crazy?

Naina: Do you want to come or not?

Preeti: No

Naina: Please, I'll even ring the boys to join us. You won't get this chance again, and our families are coming back next weekend

Preeti+ Swathi: Alright fine we are coming

Naina rings at Sameer's house, and Sameer picks it up

Sameer: Hi Naina I'm missing you so much right now.

Naina: Hi Sameer, I miss you too, but I have an idea so that we can have fun together, the girls, and I have decided that we are going clubbing, do you guys want to come?

Sameer thinks about it, and ask the boys if they want to go clubbing, and they agree to the idea.

Sameer: We are coming, and we'll pick you up in a hour

Naina: Thanks a lot, and I love you

Sameer: I love you too

Naina disconnects the phone, and they start getting ready, they look at themselves in the mirror.

Naina+Preeti+ Swathi: Wow we look hot, is that really us?

They begin to laugh

Naina: Wait before we go, here spray some perfume

Preeti: It smells amazing, let's go outside, and wait for the boys to arrive.

Naina locks the door, and waits for them. A horn is heard, and they stand up. The boys get out of the car, and they are all looking drool-worthy.

Sameer+ Munna+Pandit: Hi girls

The girls wave at them, and they are checking out the boys from head to toe.

Naina: Its hot in here, do you want to kill us?

They nod thier heads, and slowly start to walk towards thier girls.

Sameer: If we are hot, your on fire today?

The boys open the car door, and the girls sit down, with the boys joining them again. Sameer is driving towards one of the best clubs in town. They have arrived, and they all get out of the car holding hands. There is a long line so they have to wait for 10 minutes. Finally they are at the front.

Security gaurd: How many?

Sameer: There's six of us

The security guard let's them go through. As they enter the club, there are disco lights which gives a vibrant feel, there are other couples who are dancing together, and there is a magnificent bar, which is serving drinks

Sameer: Stay close to us, because you never know anything can happen

Naina: Your saying it as if you've come here before right

Sameer: No, I've just heard about it

All of them decide to go on the dance floor, and have a gala time. Sameer back hugs Naina, and they sway to the beat of the music, twirling her around, and then holding on to her waist. They get lost in the heat of the moment, and thier pupils expand causing Naina to wrap her arms around Sameer's neck.

Naina: Don't do that to me, I'm falling weak

Sameer: Do what? I'm just staring at the love of my life, I can't help it, it's my eyes that wants to look at you

Preeti, and Swathi, Munna, and Pandit tap on thier shoulders, and they turn around

Preeti: Do you want a drink? Let's go and get it for everyone.

Naina: Of course, I'm feeling thirsty now.

The girls go up to the bartender, and order thier drinks, whilst the guys bump into Sameer's ex-girlfriend.

Naina: Can I have another three vodkas, and a few tequila shots?

The bartender gives them thier drinks, and the girls gulp it down, they are about to order another batch when they see Sameer, Munna, and Pandit talking to some other girls.

P+N+S: Give us the strongest drink which you have, we want to drown, and get lost into a party mode.

Sameer: Hi Deepika, it's a pleasant surprise to see you again

Deepika: You too, and congratulations for your marriage, I'm still looking for a perfect man

Sameer: Thank you, and I'm sure you will find him very soon.

Deepika: Hey isn't that your fiance over there? She's so cool, it feels like she's having a blast.

Sameer, Munna, and Pandit turn to see Naina, Preeti, and Swathi standing on a table with Champagne bottles, and splashing it all over the crowd. They even see that they are drinking it from the bottle directly, and dancing on the table Sameer, Munna, and Pandit run towards them, and tells them to come down

Naina: What bro, I can't hear you? Let me enjoy man, this is the life

Sameer: I'm your Sameer, you've drunk so much, that you don't remember me.

Sameer, Munna, and Pandit carry the girls outside, and put them on the ground, so that they can open the car door for them.

P+N+S: Who are you all? We'll walk it home, but we are not going to come with you, the weather is amazing, and we feel like spinning right now.

The girls start to walk away, and the boys, hold on to thier arms, and put them in the car, and start driving to Sameer's house.

Pandit: My god, I've never seen them act like this before, they look so cute like this.

Naina: Did you say anything? You better not do

They arrive at Sameer's house. Sameer, Munna, and Pandit carry the girls in thier arms, and place them on top of the bed.

Sameer: That was hardwork, let's sleep here so that nothing happens to them

Munna: Your right

The next morning comes, Naina, Preeti, and Swathi wake up with a banging headache.

Swathi: What happened last night?

Sameer: Your all having a hangover, you were all so drunk. By the way why did you all drink so much? Was it because you were all jealous of us?

Naina: Oh please, why would we be jealous of you, the only reason why we went clubbing was to get drunk, that's the whole point of clubbing.

Munna: Are you sure, because that was Sameer's ex girlfriend?

Naina, Preeti, and Swathi start laughing

Pandit: Why are you all laughing?

N+P+S: Oh wait we are laughing because Deepika is our childhood friend

Naina: Sameer I trust you with any girl, but I know you wouldn't betray me because you love me too much, and I don't want to create any judgements if you had a relationship with Deepika. That was the past, but seriously I have no problem if you are friends with other girls.

Preeti: Learn something from Naina everyday, that's why I have the best sister, and she is my inspiration

Sameer: And that's why I love you so much, because your so understanding, and I'm really lucky to have you.