Part 18- Family picnic

A short story

Naina fights back

Part 18- Family picnic

Both of the families wanted to spend time with each other, and the gang was overjoyed because they could do a lot of fun. The Meheswaris have arrived in the car, but the boys have arrived on the bike, they are confused seeing Preeti, and Swathi snuggling up to a stranger on a bike

Pandit: Who is that person, and why is Preeti wrapping her arms around him?

Sameer: Where is Naina?

Preeti, Swathi are teasing the boys, and want to fool them into thinking that they have a friend who is a boy, but in actual fact it's Naina.

Swathi: She's going to come in the car, with uncle, and aunty.

The Aggarwals come out, and they hug the Maheswaris.

Taiji: This is such a great idea, getting to know one another it's going to be so exciting. Chacha, and Rakesh put everything into the car, and tell everyone that it's time to go. They all set off, but Naina is driving the bike so fast, that even Preeti, and Swathi are standing which makes the boys go in shock.

Munna: Sameer catch up to them

Sameer: That's what I'm doing, but that guy is showing off so much.

Pandit: Why don't you show off as well?

Sameer: Hold on tight, this can be pretty dangerous

Sameer does a stunt, which makes Naina smirk, and she also shows them that a bike can also fly, and land with a ground-breaking thud. They have finally arrived at the picnic spot, the boys get off the bike, whilst Naina is roaring hers, with the foot on the ground. She turns the engine off.

Sameer: Preeti you told me, Naina was coming in the car, but I didn't see her, don't tell me you left her at home

Pandit: Why are you close with this guy? What relation does he have with you?

Munna: Don't tell me you have another boyfriend?

Preeti, and Swathi begin to whistle, and get off the bike in style whilst wearing thier shades.

Preeti+Swathi: This is our new boyfriend, why don't you introduce yourself?

Naina takes her helmet off very slowly, and sways her hair side to side. Sameer, Munna, and Pandit are left with thier mouths open.

Naina: Hi I'm Naina Aggarwal

Sameer: But how did you learn how to ride a bike?

Munna+Pandit: And that too so fast?

Naina: Why should boys have all the fun? Sorry I can't tell you it's a secret, that means I'm a mysterious person, so I don't show my talent all the time, I just love slaying you all, peace out.

Naina is in her swag mode today, Sameer, Munna, and Pandit are following behind the girls, where the families are already sat down waiting for them.

Rakesh: What took you all so long?

Naina: Dad you know, coming late is a fashion of ours, and I was showing them how unusual I am.

Everyone laughs with Naina, and she winks at Sameer leaving him confused with her behaviour. Sameer goes to Naina, and holds her hand in front of everyone.

Sameer: What's wrong with you Naina?

Naina: Didn't you want Swag wali Naina? I've seemed to have lost Swag wala Sameer? He was hot. It's like I have turned into Sameer, and your my Naina.

Preeti: It's role reversal day, so that's why she's acting like that.

It all makes sense to Sameer now

 Sameer: Ok so you won't mind if I dance with you?

Naina: Mamaji turn the radio on, and everyone stand up, we are going to dance.

Naina places her arm around Sameer's waist, and he is feeling a current going through him when she shows possession like that. She twirls him around slowly, not letting go of the intense eyelock, and slowly pulls him towards her.

Sameer: Naina what are you doing everyone is watching us?

Naina: Then let them see, how romantic Naina can go? Anyways I'm crazily in love with you, and I want to spend each second with my baby

Sameer is dumbfounded, because Naina has never called him baby before, and it sounds sexy coming from her mouth. He has never noticed this side of Naina.

Chacha: Shall we eat now?

They all sit down together, and Sameer is blushing a lot as Naina keeps on staring at him intensely.

Munna: Sameer, Naina is way ahead of you in romance, and acting. I never knew her mind could be into this as well. Wow, even I don't have the guts to romance Swathi like this in front of the family.

Sameer: I don't know what's happening today, but I'm loving this hot fiery Naina.

After the picnic, both of the families decides to play tug of war with each other. It is Maheswaris versus Aggarwals, but since Naina is Sameer she goes on to the other side with Munna, and Pandit. Sameer goes with Preeti, and Swathi.

Naina: You know what to do right?

Pandit, and Munna nod. It's a tough competition from both sides, and finally Naina let's go of the rope which makes the Aggarwals fall. Naina makes everyone stand on thier feet.

Sameer+ Aggarwal family: You cheated Naina?

Naina: Not my fault Sameer that I'm too good for you, why weren't you all paying attention? This is the charm of Sameer Maheswari, and I knew since day one that you were flat over me. By the way, this is for you.

Naina gives Sameer a chocolate, and he bites into it, she holds on to his arm, and has it from him.

Naina: You have it there on your face.

Naina gives Sameer her hankerchief, but he takes it from her wiping it himself. Sameer gives it to her, and she slowly wipes it off making her come really close to him. Sameer wraps her arms around him.

Naina: I can't do this act anymore

Sameer: But your even better than me in acting my role, you are so hot, the things I did before to you, you added more intensity, and I can't believe you called me baby.

Naina: I've learnt from the best

Naina kisses the hankerchief like Sameer does all the time, and keeps it in her pocket. Thier friends cough in between, and they split apart from each other.

Preeti: That's why I said we have a new boyfriend.

Pandit: Shall we go now?

Naina: Yes I've finally achieved at being Sameer Maheswari