Part 10- Jealousy

A short story

Naina fights back

Part 10- Jealousy

Naina, Preeti, and Swathi are surrounded from all the boys in college

Naina: Vicky, what's your problem, please let us go from here

Vicky: I heard that your engaged to Sameer Maheswari.

Naina: And what's the big deal in that?

Vicky: The big deal is that I have a crush on you

Preeti: Are you out of your mind, my sister is engaged, how can you even think like that, remove "Crush" from your mind right now.

Vicky: Watch what you are saying

Naina slaps Vicky

Naina: Your forgetting who your talking to, weren't you the one who ragged us on the first day of college?

Sameer, Munna, and Pandit enter college, and hear the commotion.

Naina: Its impossible, there's no way you can have a crush on me, stop acting as if it's a high school crush

Sameer, Munna, and Pandit start punching Vicky, and his gang.

Sameer: Don't even think about crushing over my fiance, she is officially mine in a few days, so go back to Sunaina.

Naina: Sameer leave him, he's not worth it.

Vicky: I want to dance with Naina, is that fine Sameer, then I will let her go.

Naina is shocked by Vicky's deal, but she has a plan in her mind.

Naina: Yes I will dance with you Vicky.

Sameer is burning in jealousy.

Naina whispers her plan into Preeti's ear. She starts to record, and Sameer walks out. As she is dancing, she starts to step on his foot purposefully, and by using her knee Naina kicks him in the groin vigorously.

Naina: Has baby Vicky had enough? You don't like me anymore right? That's awesome, because I'm not interested in bad boys, Sameer is enough for me. Let's go Preeti, and Swathi to find the boys.

Sameer is shattered to know that Naina agreed to dance with Vicky. Munna, and Pandit are calming him down, when all of a sudden a bucket of rose petals falls on them, they look up, and see Naina.

Preeti shows Sameer the recording of what Naina actually did.

Naina: Your Naina is a fighter, you really think I would dance with Vicky, and not take revenge on him. He hates me even more now. The way I do things, is scary but that's what makes Naina Aggarwal different from the others.

Sameer: I'm still angry at you Naina

Naina: So Sameer Maheswari is jealous?

Naina holds her ears, and bends down on one knee.

Naina: I, Naina Aggarwal announces in front of the college, that I love Sameer Maheswari alot, and I'm not afraid to say it, Sameer is the wind, but I have the eyes on where he is going, I'm the most luckiest girl, to get a love like Sameer, do you know why, he's never given up on me, we argue, but we will find a way to make it up to each other, Sameer is very speacial, he is very adorable like when he becomes angry or he makes faces, I find it so cute, because his nose goes all red, he dosen't know, but I notice everything. If he's fire, I'm the water to calm him down, when he stares at me, I feel like those eyes are made for me, that one name resides in my heart, and that's enough for me to live my life.

Even when he becomes jealous, I know that's true love, because he cares about me so much, it just hurts when I see him like, because he's gone through so much at a young age, but I'm no less, our pain only we understand that, but I promise you I won't only love you just for today, tommorow, a week, a month, a year, but for 7 lifetimes.

Naina takes out a promise ring, and shows it to Sameer, he becomes emotional after hearing how much Naina loves him. Sameer comes down to Naina's level, and hugs her. Naina wipes his tears, and puts the ring on his finger.

Sameer: I love you so so so much my princess

They both hold hands,stands up together, and thier friends clap for them.

Sameer: How long have you been hiding this?

Naina: I just needed an opportunity to do it.

Sameer+Munna+ Pandit: What do you mean?

Naina starts laughing

Naina: Preeti, and Swathi tell them

Preeti: It was all an act

Naina: This was our plan

Swathi: What great actresses we are?

Sameer+Munna+Pandit: You fooled us

The girls nod thier heads

Naina: We need to do some fun, jealousy, drama, only then love will become stronger sweetheart. Without madness, there is no love.

The boys start to laugh

Sameer: It was actually fun. Naina wants to make our marriage very unique.

Sameer caresses Naina's face, and puts her hair behind her ear.

Sameer: Remember Naina, that you only belong to me.

Naina: Remember Sameer I'm yours, and no one else's