Part 25-Pregnancy

A short story

Naina fights back

Part 25- Pregnancy

Naina, and the family are having dinner, she takes a few bites, and starts to feel nauseous. Naina stands up, and runs towards the bathroom, with Sameer following her.

Sameer: Are you alright Naina?

Sameer lifts her hair up, and gently pats her back

Naina: Yeah I'm fine, I must have had something which dosen't suit me, give me 5 minutes I'll be back.

Sameer goes, and splashes water on to her face. She comes out, and starts biting a lemon which makes everyone confused. She drinks water, and suddenly everything becomes blurry. Sameer holds on to Naina at the right time, and lifts her up into his arms, and carries her on to the bed. Mamaji rings the doctor, and Naina's family to come here immediately. Chachaji, Chachi, Preeti, Pandit, Munna, and Swathi arrive.

Chachaji: What happened to Naina?

Mamaji: Only the doctor can tell us

The doctor arrives, and everyone enters Sameer's room. She checks her heartbeat, and everything.

Doctor: Has she been vomiting?

Everyone: Yes

Doctor: Was she craving for something sour?

Everyone: Yes

Doctor: Congratulations Sameer your going to become a farther.

After hearing the news everyone hugs each other, and Sameer is over the moon. Preeti, Pandit, Munna, and Swathi hug him. Naina becomes emotional, that she is becoming a mother. She looks at her stomach, and gently caresses it.

Naina: I'm already in love with our baby

Sameer: Me too

Sameer holds Naina's hand, and everyone congratulates them as a new family member will be arriving soon

Preeti: I can't believe it, we are going to be aunts, and uncles, I'm so happy for you both

Pandit: This is the biggest blessing for all of us

Munna: We are going to give the baby so much love.

Swathi: Naina is going to have a lot of mood swings, I'm telling you all from now, so Sameer be prepared.

All the elders leave the room

Munna: Do you want a boy or a girl?

Preeti: Have you thought of baby names yet?

Pandit: Don't forget you need to make a room?

Swathi: Naina's health is very important, and she needs a balanced diet

Sameer: So many questions you lot have, we just found out the news today?

Naina: It dosen't matter if it's a boy or a girl, we are so happy to be parents soon, we will make sure our child has the best upbringing.

Sameer: Will you all suggest us some names for the baby?

They all start to think, but it's very hard since there are so many names to choose from.

Preeti+ Swathi: Randeep for a boy

Munna+ Pandit: Ashi for a girl

Sameer, and Naina look at each other, and begin to blush

Naina: It sounds Perfect

Sameer: I love those names, Ashi or Randeep Maheswari

One month Later

Sameer takes Naina for her first sonagraphy in the hospital, they are sat down, and waiting for the doctor to call them inside. Sameer holds Naina's hand because he is feeling nervous.

Sameer: I'm scared Naina

Naina: Don't be I should be the one who's worried

The doctor calls them inside, and tells Naina to lie down on the strecher. It is a male doctor, and you know how Sameer is very protective over Naina

Doctor: Will you lift your shirt up?

Naina does exactly what the doctor says. Sameer wants to have a go at applying the gel on Naina's stomach, he asks him, and the doctor agrees happily, but Naina smirks at this. The gel is very cold, and she feels ticklish, but she tries not to laugh. The doctor gives Sameer a speacial tool, and he tells them both to look at the screen

Sameer: Is that our baby, why is it so small?

Naina begins to laugh at Sameer, since he is being cute

Naina: It takes 9 months for a baby to grow, but it's also a beautiful transformation, and we can become even more close.

Doctor: Your baby is looking healthy right now, do you want a photo of it?

Sameer: Yes please

The doctor gives it to them, and Sameer helps Naina to get off from the strecher.

Naina: Thank you so much doctor, do I need to take Vitimin tablets?

Doctor: Yes you do need to take it, it will give the baby the required Vitimins, and minerals.

They both leave the hospital, and Sameer helps Naina into the car.

Naina: Your so adorable Sameer

Sameer: Why is that?

Naina: That's because you didn't want the doctor to apply the gel on me.

Sameer: I have the rights over everything, your mind, your heart, and your body. No one can love the way I do it, no one can make you blush besides me, no one can touch your body only I can do that, no one can make your heartbeat race besides me, your mine Naina.

Naina loves bringing out Sameer's possesive side, since he makes her feel weak in the knees, and he is absolutely bang on right about everything, she takes a deep breath in, and lets it out again. She slowly moves towards Sameer, and caresses his face lovingly until she places her lips on top of his. This time, it is filled with her love, and she is taking the lead. They both close thier eyes, and enjoy the moment, until Naina beeps the car. It brings them out of the trance, and they begin to laugh.

Sameer: Wow I should say that everyday

Naina: Actually I wanted to do it, I missed your lips. I forgot in pregnancy my hormones change, so I might become intimate, or I'll push you away, so don't get upset

Sameer takes out a book

Sameer: Guess what I'm reading about pregnancy, and it's so interesting, we are going to do yoga together, give you healthy food, and plenty of rest, no walking around madam.

Naina: Your the best husband ever, I love you so much

Sameer: Aww I love you both so much