|THE END TO A BEGINNING|

"Writing a love letter to one of your many suitors?" Niklaus says entering the nursery only to stand by the door making me look up at him with a chuckle as I sat on the rocking chair in a loose dress and no shoes on

"it definitely is a love letter" I say with a smile as I look down at the paper on the book as I tap my pen on it having yet to write anything

"So, who's the lucky recipient, then? Don't tell me, it's me?" Niklaus says making me smile as I then feel a kick making me gasp "How is our littlest wolf?"

"Do you um, want to?" I ask as I rub my baby bump, Niklaus keeps standing there by the door looking nervous and skeptical so I speak up again "Oh come on I don't bite"

Niklaus raises an eyebrow making me laugh and shake my head "oh just come on" and he listens. Niklaus walks over towards me sitting on the rocking chair and kneels in front of me, he hesitates in reaching for my abdomen. Making me take his hand and place it in my stomach where our little girl had been kicking. Then we both feel the baby kick, making me smile and Niklaus to be surprise with the feeling of her kicking

"Right! I'll leave you to your secret letter, then" Niklaus says as he removes his hand on my belly and stands up to leave the nursery

"Hey Nik" I say speaking up before he can exit the door "thank you for not letting me go through this alone"

He doesn't say anything as his back was to me but i like to believe that he smiled. Once he fully walks out of the room I look back down at the paper and start to write.

'Dear Piper...Jade... or Lola. To my daughter. Your dad asked me if I was writing a love letter and he was right. I know how much my mom loved me but I would never imagine I could feel how much love she actually had towards me. Which is why I wanted to write to you, so you can know how much happiness you bring me. How much happiness you bring to both your father and me. Which is why I know that when you come into this world, we will both want to give you the world even when it is against us both. I want to promise you something I know I wouldn't sleep well at night if you never had. I promise you a safe home, someone to tell you they love you every single day, and above all someone to fight for you no matter what. In other words my little wolf I want you to have a family, one that is there for you your whole life. I cannot wait to meet you and to love you with all my heart. There is so much we both need to figure out but for now, I love you. Your mom."

~~

Genevieve was right, it was time for me to give birth but this was never the way that I imagined it to happen. I never imagined to be giving birth on a church alter while being held down by witches who wanted my baby for a sacrifice. I never imagined to be doing this alone and in so much pain.