Chapter one

Hi

Chakor was getting ready it was time for to leave. She got a scholarship to study in America and today is her flight.

Chakor is living with her uncle and aunt both are happy for her after the death of her parents she lived with them only, but she has high ambitions and now her dream to study abroad.

Her uncle come. "Chakor I have something for you! It belonged to your mother!".

Chakor was surprised. "Maamu What is this?".

Her uncle gave her a small casket. She took it and opens it with care. "Wow But Maamu...".

Her uncle made her wear it

Her uncle made her wear it. "Chakor this amulet once belonged to your mother. It will keep you safe!".

He caresses her head and she hugs him. After the death of her parents she only lives with them and considers them as her parents.

They dropped her to the airport. "As soon as you arrived you have to call us okay?". Her aunt said to her giving her a tight hug.

"Haan Maami will call you as soon as I arrive you don't worry!". She hugs her too and her Uncle as well. Soon she entered the plane and was gone.

Her aunt was tensed. "I hope she will be save there!". Her husband consoles her. "No one will reach to her. You know there is someone to look after her!". She nods and both left with mixed feelings.

Chakor couldn't sleep as she was too excited. It was now time to land. She looked out of the window and saw the clouds. One of the cloud had an unique form. She was mesmerised.

Something near her chest was staring to glow

Something near her chest was staring to glow. She felt the heat and looked down the amulet of her mother was glowing. What is this?.

She was tensed and starts to sweat an air hostess come to her. "Ma'am please switch of your mobile and please put the belt on!".

Chakor nods. She put the belt one and switched off her mobile but she didn't mentioned the glowing amulet. Why didn't she said something about the glowing amulet?.