The fight of honour

Recap: Suraj got the power another wolf appeared to fight with Suraj for the power of Aditya.

Chakor was running into the dark woods, she had no idea where she was going as Suraj was controlling her mind and soul they were connected.

I won't leave him, how dare he controlling me like this, he is alone and I'm running away leaving him behind. Why I feel restless, something is going to happen.

Suraj was looking at the other wolf, "Karan, you are from the other clan, you have tried to kill Aditya to get his power."

Karan shook his head, "no, that was my useless father, who couldn't completed one simple work, but I'm better than him. I will finish you."

Suraj smirks, his wolf eyes were having sparks, "try it, but it is me who will win. It's for the betrayal on Aditya, I can't lose."

They were fighting while Chakor returned to the magical tree, she was looking at it, "should I go?" She was thinking while the tree grows and the crank increased, she took it as a sign and entered it. She was safe.

Suraj was smiling. Chakor don't worry I will be there soon.

Karan attacks him, it was a weak moment as he lost his concentration. Suraj got hurt on his shoulder, he hisses in pain, but soon he was back on his paws.

"I will shred you apart like the other wolfs." He growls and the fight took another turn, this time Suraj hits him and Karan flew over the cottage, he hits his back on the wall.

Karan growls in anger the cottage was demolished and the sounds were to hear for everyone.

Chakor was scared, she was shaking in fear trying to figure out what might be going on there, but she couldn't hear anything.

Suraj was looking into the dark night, the red moon was completed covered, the thick clouds started to shout, the thunder was to hear.

They were soaking in the rain, the fight become heavier with each drop their fur becomes heavier, it was straining their energy, but both didn't stopped to fight.

It was a matter of honour.

The was a sound, Chakor frighten, "no, how?" Someone was trying to break into the tree, but the robustness of the tree wasn't to underestimate, whoever tried failed miserably, as Chakor was still safe inside it.

A whimper was to hear, Suraj was laying on the ground, the blood was oozing out of his wound, he was moaning in pain, but trying to get up again. He slips on the rainy ground and Karan laughs evilly.

"I'm the King of wolves not you, you will never be one of us, you human. We can't call you half blood as you are just carrying the powers which were lent to you. Now it's time to give them me."

"Chakor come out, he needs you!"

Chakor widen her eyes, she had heard her name from a familiar voice, "Ajay?!"

"Yes, it's me and I'm not alone. We are here for you, to save you princess!"

"Chakor?!" The voice of the one, who made her cry, "papa!" She comes out and saw her father's spirit, "this is your clan, his clan."

Chakor was looking Wolfs which weren't just a dozen, but more like hundreds. 

Ajay comes, he bows his head, "sit, he needs you."

Chakor sat on his back and they rode to Suraj, he was fighting with Karan again.

"It might be lent, but I'm worthy to carry them, I'm not like you fighting from the back in the darkness. I'm man who has honour and had honoured the man your clan had betrayed in unfair fight. Do you think I would be affected by this small wound. Never, you can hurt me but can't take my pride!" He growls loudly.

Louder than the thunder his shout was, the thick clouds were moving and the moon was shining brightly in his full form.

As blue as possible, the eyes of Suraj turns into the moon.

The wolf clans were looking at him, they all were scared as no one has ever turned a red moon into a blue moon, it never happens to inhale the energy of it

"You and your clan will be destroyed by me. A human!" Suraj shouts, who has taken his human form back, he was ready to fight with a wild wolf because he was the beast.

Chakor was looking at him, "I don't think he needs me."

Ajay covers her, "we have the help him if he needs us."

"No, I don't need the help of anyone, I will finish him." Suraj fought with Karan, it was a fight of giants, but Suraj didn't let him feel his weakness in fact the way Suraj was fighting gained him the respect of some other wolves, who have been with Karan all the time.

The wolf king of the fortress was also present, "princess." He gave Chakor the respect, which he once refused.

Chakor was hiding behind Ajay, she didn't liked it to be in the spotlight.

Suraj was the ultimate one, he used his wolf power in his human form and could defeat Karan, "I will let you live, when you will leave with your clan, there is no place for two clans. If I will kill you I will give your clan a place in my clan, but should I ever feel that one of them is betraying me or anyone of the clan I will destroy them all."

"Better you kill me, because...,"

Suraj cuts his head off of his neck, "anyone wants to follow him?!" He glares at them, but they all bowed down in front of him.

Chakor was looking secretly to him, Suraj turns, "Chakor!"

Chakor smiles, she runs to him and hugged him tightly.

"Don't you dare to do this ever again to me. I'm a princess not your marionette." She was hitting him in front of everyone, but there was no one and nothing to stopping her, he gave her the chain back.

The blue moon eyes were a new part of him.

A new king was born.
___

Done!
Epilogue