Glow

Hi

Recap: Suraj knows Chakor is his mate, but Chakor doesn't believe in it.

Chakor was back in the house, Tina was sitting on the couch watching a movie as if nothing had happened.

"Tina are you fine?" She come closer a little bit tensed and sweating unsure, who might be at home.

"Finally Chakor you found your way home, where were you all the time. I was waiting for you, but my hunger come over me and I had my dinner without you, sorry!" She smiles and pinched Chakor's cheek.

Chakor was numb, "Hein? What is wrong with you? You know they..."

She just remembered Suraj words, She won't remember. It's our secret.

Tina waves her hand in front of her face, "Hello Chakor what happened, dreamland can wait tell me where were you and with whom?"

Chakor shook her head, "I was at the library to study for the next lecture. By the way you should do that too," she left having a smirk on her face.

So cool she forgot it, but how? Suraj was with me...? She was lost in her thoughts, while Suraj was guarding the house in his wolf shape.

Suraj was waiting for him, "Ajay come out I know you are here I can smell you."

Ajay come out of the bush, "Well I took a shower in the morning. Not good enough or the fight was the reason."

Suraj shook his head in disbelief, "What are you doing here. She is mine, tell them if someone comes and tries to hurt her I won't leave them," his voice was filled with anger.

Ajay nods, even he was in his wolf attire, "Suraj she is your mate, right?"

Suraj nods, "Yes, from the first day we met each other. I knew it, she is my mate our souls are connected, but she isn't believing it."

Ajay come closer, "By the way, I hypnotised her friend Tina, she doesn't remember anything and believes Chakor's words. What you told her?"

"Library!" The voice come from the house window. They looked up and saw Chakor standing there with crossed arms, "What the hell are you both doing here and how many times I should tell you. I'm not your mate," She shuts the window in anger and turns with a smirk.

*Howling*

Chakor wasn't shocked nor was she scared, she smiles and felt a shiver running down her spine. Her locket of her chain starts to shine.

The green Smaragd starts to glow, "Shit what's that?"

Chakor frighten and opens the door, but Suraj was gone so was Ajay.

"Oh no, Suraj!" She was tensed it never happened before, she closed the window just then she moves backwards.

Suraj jumped in and hugs her in his wolf form.

"Suraj you smell like a wet dog, change in your human form, please."

Suraj changed into his human form and she looked at him, "Idiot where were you?"

Suraj looked at her, "Wasn't it you, who said you are not my mate? Why the sudden need of me?"

Chakor looked down and Suraj gaze fall on her cleavage, "Chi Chakor," He turns and Chakor confuses.

"Suraj my locket. It's glowing!"

Suraj turns and saw it, he come down to her and took the locket into his hand, he was looking at it, "Who gave you this?"

Chakor looked at him, "My uncle it once belonged to my mother."

"What about your father, where is he?" He asked her, "Don't know. It's kind of mystery no one really told me what had happened to him or who he is, I guess my mom made a mistake in her youth. Actually all said he died, but I don't remember him around me. But I do remember my mother she was there all the time, till the day of her death."

Suraj caresses her with his cheek, she let him, "Suraj why are they behind me?"

Suraj looked at her, "Do you trust me?"

Chakor looked deep into his eyes, she smiles looking at him, "Haan Suraj I trust you."

Suraj took the locket, "You don't worry, you are my mate and as long as I'm there no one will come to attack you and about this locket I will give you the information soon." He again come and kisses her cheek. He looked out of the window and changed into his wolf form.

Suraj vanished into the night...

____
Please comment and vote