The magic

Hi

Recap: Suraj entered the rock tomb, he got attacked by the King of wolves. Someone appeared.

All wolves looked at the woman, she was in trance not responding to anyone, Suraj saw her and his eyes glued on her, she was shining like the bright moon.

Suraj crawls to her, he stopped her to move further as she wasn't in her sense, but Suraj nestles with his wolf muzzle on her belly. Chakor...?

Chakor blinks with her eyes, she could hear him and cane out of the trance, she looked around and was confused as well as scared to find herself in this old stone cave.

"Suraj?!" She was scared and felt his presence, he licks her in his wolf form as he can't transform into his human shape.

Chakor smiles, "Suraj!" She hugs him tightly and pets him with her hand, "where am I?"

The King wolf appears in front of her. Who is she?

Chakor frowns, "didn't you hear? I'm Chakor!" She said and the other wolves got shocked like the king.

Suraj was cuddling her, he was smelling on her hair and resting his head on her shoulder, "Suraj change into your human shape, please."

Suraj shook his head. I can't transform this cave is bewitched we can't transform in here only outside the cave I can be again in my Human shape.

Chakor nods, "then let's go from here." She stood up and caresses his head, "come."

Suraj was looking at the King. You have the amulet leave her and I won't kill you.

The king wolf looked at him. Who is she to you?

Suraj starts to growl and hissing at the king wolf. She is my mate dare you to come closer to her. I will rip you apart.

The king stood on his two back paws, Suraj did the same. They started to attack each other, Chakor got scared, "Suraj stop!" They were starting to fight with their claws.

The amulet fall from the King, it wasn't glowing anymore, Chakor saw it and immediately took it in her hands, she wore it again, "stop!" Suddenly all stopped they turned to Chakor and bows with their head.

Chakor couldn't understand it, but she didn't cared much about. She just took Suraj and left the cave with him.

Chakor was on his back, he could carry her, "Suraj what had happened inside there?"

Suraj was back in the jungle with her, he has come the way back where he left his clothes. Chakor stood off him and he changed into his human form, he wore his clothes and looked at her, "this amulet, it's very powerful the head of the wolf pack thought I'm here to fight with him, but I'm wasn't. I thought if I will give it the eldest wolf pack you might be save, but I guess I just worse your situation."

Chakor starts to hit him with a big stick she just found, "Suraj you idiot, how could you?"

Suraj shrugs, "I didn't knew about the power of it, it was glowing and you were scared, but now we know something."

Chakor frowns, "what?" She asked him as she doesn't know anything.

Suraj smiles, "uffo it's magical you can order us, normally it's not possible you have the ability to control us."

Chakor looked at the amulet the glow was gone again, "Suraj if I say do the jumping jack you would do that?"

Suraj shook his head, "never, but I guess when it would glow I would follow your order. I had no self-will the moment you stopped us. We need to know more about your mother and father."

Chakor looked down, "my mom died when I was very young, about my papa I have information. My uncle gave me this locket it was her last memory. My aunt told me, that mom once told her that my papa gave it to her it should protect her as he won't be able to be with us. Even I want to know who my father was." She said under tears, "why he didn't come to us?"

Suraj room her in his arms, "maybe he tried there is a reason why you have this power either it comes from the amulet or it's just bunching your powers, which are hidden inside you?"

Chakor nods, she felt so right in his arms, the only place she wants to be is with him. She cuddles with him, it didn't took long and she fall asleep in his embrace. Suraj carries her into the woods, he made her lie on his bed, with care. He placed a blanket on her and was keeping watch on her.

Chakor as long as I'm there nothing will happen to you. I promise I will find out what this all has to mean.

Chakor was sleeping peacefully on his bed with his shirt. She wasn't leaving it Suraj had to take it off as she was holding it tightly.

____
Please comment and vote