Connection

Hi

Ankitandas ❤️

Recap: Suraj come to Chakor's help, both fallen weak being close to each other.

Chakor was unconscious, she doesn't know what was going on with her, in the meantime Ajay reached the house of Tina.

Suraj has bought Chakor to his place, it was nearby as he was living in the forest in a wood cottage.

Chakor was lying on the ground, he had difficulties to stand on his feet's, there was something decreasing his energy.

Strange in college there wasn't a problem and now all of sudden it feels like if she is sucking my energy. What is this?

Chakor coughs, she slowly opens her eyes and found herself in the small cottage. She saw Suraj and shouts, "Ahhh you are werewolf. You tried to kill me!"

Suraj shook his head with difficulty, he was going closer to her, but he feels too weak. He lost his balance and falls over on his front side.

Chakor shocked seeing this, "Oh no, what should I do now? I can't leave him here like this, what if he died!" She widen her eyes and crawls to him. Chakor placed his head on her lap, she slowly caresses his head, messing up his hairs.

Suraj was sleeping, he never slept before like this. A smiles forms on his face, no nightmare was haunting him. Chakor was confused, "Why I am still here, he seems to be fine. I should go now!" She turns around and looked for a pillow, just now she looked at the whole cottage, a one room, with kitchen, dining table and sleeping place. Very minimalistic decorated and less furnitures.

Suraj hold her hand, Chakor felt a current passing through her body. What is this... why do I feel connected to him?.

Suraj was taking deep breaths, it felt as if he slept for the first time after ages. She smiles looking at him, "Hmm he has saved me, not hurt me." She was talking to herself, when she hears a sound.

Tina was scared, she had locked all the doors. Her body was shivering, when the doorbell rings, she moves backwards, shaking her head, "Who?" She shouts far away from the door.

"Inspector, I got to know that a kidnap took place, I just want to know what had happened?" He said waiting for her reaction.

The door opens and Tina was looking into the face of Ajay, "You are an Inspector? They have kidnapped my best friend C.. Chakor!" She was breathing heavily and was hell scared.

Ajay come closer, "Who got kidnapped and by whom?" He was standing in front of her looking into her eyes.

"Chakor my friend. I don't know who they were, but they changed their shape!" She was shaking, not knowing if he would trust her.

Ajay nods, "So basically you saw a few goons kidnapping your best friend Chakor, who changed their shape, by the was in what?" He asked and Tina gulps he fear down, "Werewolves!"

Suraj opens his eyes after having a nap, it was the best sleep he had, he looked into Chakor's eyes, he was lost. She was his mate, but she is a human not a werewolf.

Chakor smiles at him, "It looks like you had a great sleep, if you don't mind could you please explain me what is going on here? Are you a damn werewolf and why were they behind me, what do I have, that they were ready to kidnap me in daylight?" She asked him and he shook his head, "I don't know, I'm sorry for how long I was sleeping?"

Chakor shrugs, "I don't know, when I woke up you fell down. I wanted to leave, but you had saved me so I stayed. Thanks for your help, say your pack to stay away from me!" She shows with finger on him.

Suraj smiles, "Don't worry they won't will come after you! You are mine, whoever tries to hurt or frighten you, have to deal with me!" He tucks her hairs behind her ear.

Chakor first scared, but then she let him, "Are you sure they won't come again?"

Suraj nods, "Yes, you don't worry they won't come again. But you have to keep this as a secret, can you?" He asked her and she confuses, "Secret? How Tina saw you and your friends!"

Suraj shook his head, "I'm alone, I was alone always, there is no pack with me. About Tina you don't worry I know she won't remember anything. Come I will drop you home, if someone ask where you were, tell them you went to the library." He stood up and forwarded his hand, Chakor smiles genuinely and took his hand as support.

They reached home, the whole way he was silent, like her.

Chakor felt safe, but confused too. What he meant, he has no pack and was alone all the time... oh gosh doesn't he has a family? Is he all alone?

"Yes, I am all alone." He said and she frighten, "Did you just read my mind, how?" She fears to share her thoughts and he smiles, "We are connected you are my mate, you come for me to redeem me from the loneliness." He was so happy knowing that he won't be alone anymore, that he will have a family too.

Chakor shook her head, "Listen I'm not your mate, I don't know you. We just met in college and you saved my life that's it, nothing more!" She shouts and rushed home, leaving him standing alone...

____
Please comment and vote