Chapter four

Hi

Recap: Suraj come to check on Chakor if she is save and come with an excuse of thieves. But they got attacked and they kidnapped Chakor.

Chakor was scared. "Leave me, who are you. No what are you? And what do you want from me?". She was struggling to free herself, but their claws were tightly around her wrist.

Someone from the back talked to them. "We have to be careful he could be behind us!". Chakor looked at her back but they were racing in a speed she couldn't see anything or anyone.

Tina was shocked. "This can't be true they have... they have... Oh my God you are one of them! Aahh!". She shouts and slams the door. Suraj has started to take their scent. He was was running behind them like they thought.

They went deep inside to the jungle, but Suraj knows the jungle but not only he, she too felt like being there before. What the... this is the forest of my dreams. No, this can't be true...
She shrugs the thought away and tried to free herself. But she was pushed hardly on the ground as they reached their Wolfpack.

Chakor felt a pain she looked up and was searching for an escape plan. There behind the big forest their is the lake... the lake, it means this is the same forest, but how is this possible?.

Suraj was right behind them. He was waiting for a perfect moment to attack them, but he wanted to know what they want from her. She is still alive there must be something they are looking for.

There was a noise and all had heard it. Another werewolf appears. Suraj hisses. "Ajay?".

Ajay come in front of them. "Who told you about her? How dare you to abduct her?". He shouts at them. "We don't belong to your pack. Leave us alone with her!". Ajay shook his head. "You have lost your mind? If he comes to... know...". Ajay smells Suraj scent. "Oh he is here!". The other's were confused.

"Do you mean the lone wolf! He can't do anything against us!". They shout and fumed. And Ajay moves backwards. "Really you should know he won't leave you!".

Suraj come from the back and jumped on the . He was fighting with each one of them, he was faster and stronger, his claws were thick and sharp. They got all injured and Chakor was shocked. "What is going on here?". She runs away into the forest she remembers the way to the lake. She looks here and there for a hideout. I'm dreaming yes right I'm dreaming like I used to do it back in India. There are no werewolves or mythical creatures.

She hides behind a big rock and kept her knees close to her body.

Ajay come to Suraj. "Does she thinks she can hide?". Suraj shrugs and fumes. "Why didn't you helped me?". Ajay rolls his eyes. "Why should I you don't belong to our pack! You yourself said it you work alone. I could feel her in danger so I come to her help then I smelled your presence and backed off". Suraj shook his head in frustration. "This girl has something!". Ajay nods. "Yes, do you know what?". Suraj shook his head. "But it must be important as these idiots were ready to expose themselves to her and made me to expose too!".

Ajay shook his head. "What? Who saw you?". Suraj looked at him. "Tina!". Ajay nods and left from there. Suraj changed to his human form. "Chakor?! I know you are there come out!". He went inside the forest and his head started to pound. Oh no not again. I can't lose the control over myself now, I have to be me.

Chakor falls weak being so close to Suraj he too falls weak. Both souls are connected...

___
Please comment and vote
It's short I know complain another day