The past #2

Hi

Fast Update only because I don't want to forget the idea!

Recap: Chakor got to know about her parents, she is a princess of the north wolf clan, yet she doesn't has the ability to take a wolf shape.

Suraj wasn't in his sense, where Chakor's parents past stopped his started. Chakor looked at him, she cups his face and closed her eyes resting her head on his bare chest.

There was a lake, the same like before, a man half wolf was lying on the ground over a blood pool.

The man walked near, he checked the pulse of the creature and felt a small sign of life.

"I have to help him." The man lifted him and carried him into his wood cottage, the same one Suraj life's in now. He got some water and saw himself again in the reflection of the water.

Suraj was there all the time, he cleaned the wounds and tried to help the creature, but the wounds were deep.

"What are you?" Suraj asked and the man in his half sense explains him, "I'm a werewolf, they attacked me and got the heirship of the Wolfpack's." He told him everything.

Suraj frowns, "I'm not understanding anything. I will get you water you drink it, it might help you."

He filled a steal cup, but the wolf couldn't drink it, "it's silver it will end my life sooner than you want it."

Suraj nodded, "fine, but what should I do now, I'm just HUMAN and not a werewolf or whatever you said. I'm a simple farmer with no family."

"If you want you can have a family. All you need to do is, to let me."

Suraj got scared, "let you what?" He moved a step back.

Aditya stood up, he his own hand, "if I bite you tonight and you drink from my blood you will turn into a very powerful werewolf."

Suraj narrows, "why would I do this?"

"Because we wolves live together for each other. We keep the one we love save and sacrifice our life for them."

Suraj didn't know what to answer, "I'm not sure."

Aditya looked at him, "you will forget the painful life you were living till now."

Suraj looked at him, "how do you?"

"I can read your mind, we werewolves have some supernatural powers, you have to take this power or else those who tried to kill me will get that."

Suraj hold his hand, "why will they get it?" He was keen to know.

"Those who kills gains the power that is the rule, that is why we always try to survive. You have to drink my blood to turn into a werewolf then you have to kill me."

Suraj shook his head, "I can't kill you. I just saved you." He was shocked by his talks, but again he remained Suraj about the power shifting.

"I can see that you are a lonely man, this is your decision to accept the clan or not, but I can't let anyone else be that powerful. I can see the fairness and equality in your eyes, the knowledge about right and wrong, fearlessness!"

Suraj looked at him, "fine, but do I really need to kill you and how will I forget it? Will I ever be able to remember it?"

Aditya thought, "maybe it depends on whom you choose as your mate, well your don't choose it's the destiny, who decides it for you. She could be a human or a werewolf. But female wolves can't transform they have the ability to control if they are strong enough. Sometimes they are too strong and can't handle it, but some of them are just made for it."

Aditya bite him, he make him drunk the blood. Suraj looked at him, "I can't kill you." He said, but Aditya smiled, "I know, but you have to, just make me drink from that silver cup."

Suraj hold it, he felt a burn for the first time, "ahh!" He moaned in pain.

"That is the effect tonight is full moon your transformation will take place tonight you won't remember anything from your past." Aditya drunk the water, which felt like acid in his lungs, he was coughing, but Suraj looked at him.

"I will bury you. You should find a peaceful death." He went to his backyard, "I can't forget my name." He was craving his name into the wall of his cottage, he dig a grave and put the corpse of the man, who's name was Aditya, in it.

The next morning he woke up, he had no memories about his past.

Like every night he was haunted by dreams, as if he was someone else.

The chain of past broke, he looked at Chakor, she too was crying like him, "you didn't killed him. He asked you."

"You were Controlling me ever since you are born. I thought I'm old as the other wolves, but I'm not. I just had no memories about myself. I never grow elder cause of this magic, I will take back what is rightfully yours." He growls the last sentence.

Chakor hold him, "not like that. We have to figure out what we should do first then we can fight back."

____

Please comment and vote
You know what I really liked this chapter 😁