Chapter three

Hi

Recap: a sports day and SuKor short meeting.

Another werewolf come to see Suraj. "Suraj Wait, we need to talk! She is dangerous for us!".

Suraj turns to the other one. "Ajay (BidishaKarar) don't go closer to her. You don't know who she is and what she is! There is no reason to declare her as dangerous for us!".

He was moving into his cottage. "Suraj it's not in my hands!".

"Don't you dare to harm her!"

"Don't you dare to harm her!". He growls at him in anger. And Ajay moves backwards. "Suraj!". He growls back.

"It is not in my hand! Don't cross your limit

"It is not in my hand! Don't cross your limit. You have chosen the path to live alone and not in the pack!". He left from there giving him a warning.

Suraj fumes. "How dare he! I have to keep her save there is something she has!".

Chakor and Tina reached home. "Maa we are back!". No reply! Both pouts. "Seems like we have to cook our meal!". Chakor irks. "Yaar this is not fair!". She pouts and both went into the kitchen.

They widen their eyes as the food was ready for them. Both took a plate for each in filled it, they sat on the couch and started to watch a movie. "This is kind of boring!". Tina said but Chakor was hypnotised by the movie it was an old Werewolf movie. "Chakor let's changed it!". She shook her and Chakor frighten. "Aah! Tina you scared me!".

Tina shook her head. "Just shut up. Come let's do our project!". Chakor nods. They finished their food and placed the dirty dishes into the dishwasher and went to their room. They studied together and were working on a project. They don't know when it become this late.

*ding dong*

Both checked the watch. "How is this at this time?". They said together. Both shrugs and stood up to check it.

Tina looked though the small spy hole. "OMG!".

Chakor shrugs. "What happen is there a thief?". Tina shook her head. "If that is a thief then I want to be his prey!".

Chakor confuses. "What?". She pushes her aside and checked on herself. "Oh😱 what is he doing here?".

She hides behind the door

She hides behind the door. "Tina did you called him?". Tina shook her head. "No, I thought you did!". Chakor shook her head too.

*cough cough*

"I can hear you girls! Can I come in or not?". He asked in stern voice.

Chakor shook her head.

"Hmm girls I can hear you, but I can't see you though the door. Will someone answer me, if I can come in or not!".

Tina widen her eyes. "Suraj you are a stranger and we are alone you can't come in!".

Chakor smiles showing a thumbs up 👍.

Suraj nods. "Okay fine I understand. Uhm you know about the thieves who are roaming around!".

The door opens he was pulled in. "Thieves??!!!!". Suraj was looking at them. "Yeah. Actually nowadays there is a group on the way around this area. They enter the house, but they don't hurt people only steal food!".

"What food! But why?". The two shouts. "Bad how do you know?".

Suraj was scared to stay at the house he felt like caged between to mad's. "Listen I was on my way for some shopping. Got to know it and wanted to inform the neighbourhood. You can ask your neighbours I just informed. I have to go further!". He turns and snarls loud.

They both frighten and stepped back. Suraj opens the door and saw them. "Don't you dare to enter this house!". He warns them. "We want that girl!". Suraj shook his head. "No way!".

Chakor stammers. "T... T... Ti...na with whom is he talking?". She turns to Tina, who was lying on the ground unconscious.

"Tina!!!". She shouts and Suraj turns to her. This was the moment the other's attacked him from back and he falls down. They grabbed her and pulls her out of the house. "I told you not to go close to her!".

"You are not from us! You chose your path and she is ours!". They left from there with her. Suraj hits with his fist on the stairs. "Damn it!".

Suraj stood up and hauls loud to warn them all.

He changed his attire to a werewolf and follows them

He changed his attire to a werewolf and follows them. But they had changed too and Chakor had fallen unconscious as soon as she got attacked by them.

___

What is so special on her?

Please comment and vote