Danger

Hi

Well we haven't reached anything... no Sukor book... 😒

Recap: Chakor could command the wolves, Sukor are thinking how, is it Chakor or the Amulet

Suraj kept on watching her, he couldn't sleep neither he wanted to sleep, his full concern was on her. Chakor I love you, don't leave me.

Chakor was sleeping peacefully on his bed, she was holding the pillow and cuddles it.

How I wish to be the pillow.

It was morning and Chakor woke up by the sun rays which were shining into the cottage of Suraj. She rubs the sleep off her eyes and looked around, there was staring at her from the doorway.

"Suraj? Didn't you slept the night?" She asked him with a stern look.

Suraj shook his head, "no, I had to keep a watch on you. What if someone had entered my cottage and I would be sleeping?" He said and she nodded slightly.

"I'm hungry." She hold her stomach, which had started to growl making embarrassing sounds.

Suraj stood up, "okay you wait here I will get you something to eat."

Chakor nodded, then she stopped, "wait aren't you scared that someone might come now?"

Suraj shook his head, "no." He take his shirt and wore it, "it's glowing."

Chakor didn't understand him first, but then she looked down on her neck, "oh the amulet is glowing, it always glows when you are nearby or in dangerous." Chakor add the last sentence and they heard a sound.

Suraj was trying to get the scent of it, but before anything could be done they got attacked.

Suraj jumped in front of Chakor, he was her shield, "Who is there?" He howls loud.

A wolf jumped into his cottage through the window, "Ajay?" Suraj recognised him, "what are you doing here?"

Ajay changed into his human form, "I'm here to payback your favour on me. They are coming for her." He points on Chakor, who was hiding behind Suraj.

"They? What you mean by they?" Suraj asked and Ajay looked at him, "the packs have made an unity to get her, you both are in danger, leave with her I won't be able to help you here after. You have to understand after this we are even, you had once saved my life and I was waiting for the day of my redeem it has come, now leave."

Suraj took Chakor's hand, he changed into his wolf form. Chakor get on my back, we are faster, when I'm in my wolf shape.

Chakor nods, she sat on his back and hold him tight, "see danger." She murmurs it and he huffs. I can hear you in this form better than you think. Chakor hides her face in his fur skin.

Suraj looked at Ajay. We are even. He runs away with Chakor into the woods.

Chakor was holding him tightly, she wasn't scared as he was with her, but she had a bad feeling about the future. Oh God what might be waiting for us and why?

Suraj could heat her mind. Chakor don't worry we will find a way out of this, but first we have to find a hideout no one will look there for us. Then we have to research about your parents and you. There is power they all want.

Chakor was looking at the day. College? Suraj my parents met at the college the same one we are studying maybe they won't be looking for us there. I mean who is that stupid and will go into college to hide?

Suraj shrugs. Chakor they will be there, because they know about you. They will be near your house too we aren't save there either.

Chakor felt bad. What is with Tina and her family. She was concerned about them, but Suraj shook his head. Nothing will happen to them, they are humans, they won't be attacked by the wolves at least not the good ones.

Chakor hits him. You should console me not scare me more.

Suraj smirks and she could feel it. She could feel his emotions. She smiles his strength and confidence as well as courage were transferring to her.

Suraj was running more and more, he was trying to think and find a hideout, but it didn't worked, wherever he wanted to go there were wolves.

Suraj was thinking, but it Chakor, who told me the way. Suraj trust me.

Suraj nodded, without wasting the time he rushed the way she was directing him.

They were at the other side of the jungle, there was a hidden cave in between the trees.

Suraj changed into his human shape, "Chakor, how did you know that?"

Chakor shook her head, "I don't it was like I was called here." She hugs him tightly, "are we save here?" She asked him and he hold her as tight as possible.

"I told you and I'm telling you again, as long as I'm with you, nothing will happen to you." Suraj kisses her forehead and they rested there under the trees.

___
Please comment and vote