The sign

Hi

Recap: Suraj past related to Chakor's past.

Chakor was looking at Suraj, she kisses him and made him feel comfortable.

"Suraj what now?" She looked at him and he was determined, "till now I wasn't aware of my powers, but now I know that I have the powers of a prince. I could fight with more than one werewolf today I know why? I remember now everything and I will give you the right, your deserved right." He growls and Chakor hugs him tight.

Chakor and Suraj were trying to find their way back to the city, they were still in the jungle and trying to figure out, where to go.

Chakor was caressing him, he was in his wolf form and trying to find a trace, while smelling on the ground.

"Suraj maybe we should leave in the morning, look at the moon."

Suraj looked up, he was looking at the red full moon.

Suraj was shocked, "oh no

Suraj was shocked, "oh no." He was looking around, but there was no one.

Chakor was looking at him, "what happen Suraj? Is there something?" She whispers as she knows he would hear her.

"A red moon is a sign of an upcoming event. It's a bad omen." Suraj said and Chakor was scared, "what really?"

There was a hauling...

Suraj turns and saw a wolf, he was alone

Chakor hold him tight, "Suraj?" She gulps in fear. Suraj changed his form, he was back as his human shape, "who are you?" He asked, but there was no reply.

The wolf was looking around, he turns and was walking away, SuKor looked at each other, they didn't know what to do, but the wolf stopped, as if he was waiting for them.

"Suraj look maybe he wants us to follow him?" Chakor said and Suraj nods, "yes, it looks like it, but we can't follow a stranger." Chakor agrees, "yes, we can't."

The amulet of Chakor starts to glow like the eyes of the wolf.

SuKor were shocked, "who are you?" They asked him, but there wasn't a reply.

He moves again, this time SuKor followed him.

Suraj was walking in front of Chakor, always like a shield he was protecting her.

Chakor was nervous.
#Suraj can you hear me?#

Suraj pressed her hand to make her aware. He didn't spoke, his mind thoughts might be heard by the wolf, but Chakor is safe the amulet was keeping her away from others.

#I think I know who the wolf is!#

Suraj stopped, he looked at her, "who?" He said and the wolf stopped.

SuKor too stopped behind him, they were looking to the cottage.

"Suraj I think it's my father!" Chakor said, she released herself from his grip to hug the wolf

Chakor shocked, "what?" As soon as she hugged the wolf, she couldn't hold him, he was transparent as if he is a hologram, then she understood, "you are the wolf ghost."

The wolf stepped back, "yes." He spoke and Suraj pulls Chakor back, "stay here with me." He was very protective toward Chakor.

"Thank you!" The Wolf said.

Suraj frowns, "are you really the father of Chakor?"

The wolf bend down, "you saved my daughter. I'm sorry for your lost past, but it couldn't be changed. I never thought you would become the mate of her."

Suraj bend down too, he was again in his wolf shape, "I think I was chosen not by you, but by the destiny to be for her. I never felt like this before, but she is the one and I'm happy that I could meet her. I might have died alone the time you have asked me the favour."

Chakor didn't understood, "Suraj what are you saying?"

Suraj looked at her, "the true is I wanted to die. I was alone and felt the darkness over my life. Then Aditya came, he gave me the power and made me forget it. I never felt welcomed and the loneliness was killing me. But as a wolf I knew there would be someone waiting for me. My mate, that is what they told me when a wolf pack came to take me into their group. I refused, I was happy being alone as I knew it won't be forever. I don't wanted to dedicate my life to a clan, but to the one."

Aditya shook his head, "you are not alone anymore, Chakor is with you and the powers of me too. The amulet is the sign of her heirship, she is the princess and has a right on the throne. If you take the place of her it is your throne. Like I said she has powers, but can't change her shape. She is still in danger."

Suraj nodded, "you saved me and I will keep her safe."

Suraj remembered, how he was in his past, how much he hated the loneliness without having an aim. He wanted to die and leave the world, but Aditya saved him and then it was his  desire to survive for the one, who must be for him.

Chakor was looking at them, "I'm a princess and weak, so bad." She pouts and Aditya looked at her, "I'm happy to see you, a small glimpse of you is a reflection of your mother. I don't have much power left, go into the cottage I will keep guarding you."

Chakor bend down, she again tried to hug him, but it was only air she could feel. The cold breeze run through her fingers, "how I wished to hug you."

Aditya lowers his gaze, "I'm sorry I left you."

Chakor shook her head, "you didn't left me. You saved mom and sacrificed yourself to hide me." Suraj rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Chakor let's go. We need the sleep!"

"Suraj is right, you need the sleep to have the energy to fight. They are coming. I will try to distract them, this jungle is filled with magic, you are save as long as I can protect you, but I can't grant you anything. Even the woods can place a trick with us."

Sukor agreed they left and hide in the cottage.

The resting soul of Aditya woke up in the night of the wolf's....

___
We are going to reach the end soon

Please comment and vote