Epilouge

It's been years now, Suraj fought against Karan and took the throne as the next King of the wolves.

It was a difficult task to explain this to Chakor's family and friends, as Chakor returned home with a man.

Suraj was looking at her, he had waited for her end of education as he never wanted her to be married with him feeling something missing in her life, it was her dream to study higher that's why she came to America.

It was destiny, but also a dream for her, "finally your studies are over and you can have a life with me?"

As a wolf it was easy to live under humans, they just have to control their beast on full moon night.

"Suraj now you finally ended your studies too, will you have a job?"

Suraj pouts, "being the King is a full time job, they behave like animals."

Chakor pulls his cheek, "because they are."

Suraj frowns, "very funny. Chakor we talked to your friend Tina, who is still not comfortable with the fact that I'm a werewolf and you are a half blood."

Chakor shrugs, "She still thinks I'm lying to her. Why don't you just transform in front of her eyes and this time don't change her memory, she should remember it. That will be so much fun."

Suraj pulls her close, she is his calm point and love, he cannot live without her, she has to be close to him, "you are not leaving me, right?"

Chakor shook her head, "I can't leave you without hurting myself. I have called my Uncle and Aunty to come and meet me here. I want to introduce someone to them." Her Uncle wasn't happy about it, he never wanted that his niece will go through the same pain as his sister was, but Chakor wasn't alone, neither was Suraj weak, he was strong and force behind him increased day by day.

The first wolf who could intake the power of the red moon, something like this makes a mark and everyone was and is scared of him. No one would ever think to hurt Chakor or betray him.

Suraj kisses Chakor, "fine, first Tina then your uncle and aunty."

Chakor was shocked, "what? No, only Tina, the others don't need to know it. Really." She tried to convince him and they met Tina.

Tina was shaking all over her body, there wasn't a part, which wasn't shaking.

"Suraj is a werewolf and you are a half blood princess?" She said with shaking voice.

"Yes!" They said in union and Tina falls unconscious.

Suraj looked at her, "I won't change her memory we will wait till she wakes up."

Chakor nodded both were in a relationship of trust and love, the understanding was there and if not Suraj made it his way as he still controls Chakor.

Chakor bites him, "I don't want this! You can't control me, give me my chain back. Only then I'm saved from your cheap tricks."

Suraj doesn't need the chain, but he loves to tease her, "what? You want the gift back you gave me once. Shame on you."

Chakor hits him and he smiles, Tina was back, "it's true you both are werewolves."

Chakor shook her head, "no, I'm not a werewolf."

Suraj smiles, "and I'm not just an ordinary werewolf, I'm the king."

Chakor nodded and Tina adjusted with the fact, they have told it her more than once, but she always panicked as she never trusted Suraj, but over the years they have created a bound of friendship and now it was easier for Tina to accept him in his form.

Suraj was working for wild forest campaign, they keep the forest for the animals and the environment whereas Chakor become a lawyer for social issues.

Her uncle and aunt arrived, while both were having a non physical relationship, but still staying in the same apartment.

"You are not pregnant," her uncle sighs of relieve, "I thought you will be here in front of us with a baby bump."

Chakor shook her head, "No! Please don't say this. Suraj and I are waiting till our marriage."

Chakor wanted it, but Suraj refused it.

Her uncle and aunt liked Suraj from the first meeting they agreed to his request and the wedding took place in a small Circle of friends and families.

Sukor were married for a year now, Suraj wasn't ready to give her love, but Chakor was patiently waiting for it.

Suraj on the other hand was so busy in handling the wolf packs that it was nearly impossible for him to focus on his personal life, he was scared to lose her.

"Ajay I'm going now, I can't take this anymore. They aren't kids they are just stupid animals who needs discipline." Suraj growls at him.

"Why are you telling me this? I follow you." Ajay said huffing at him.

"I'm going bye." Suraj left and the wolves pack left behind.

Chakor was laying on the bed after a hard and exhausting day, she was trying to sleep, but she heard the sound. She sat on the bed with a stick in her hands, "who is there?!" She shouts and Suraj appears in front of her, "your husband."

Chakor put the stick away, "when you did you come?"

Suraj pouts, "now and you are tired?" He sat next to her and she pouts, "I'm not tired."

"Fine, but ready to kill me?"

Chakor glares at him, "no, all fine. I would never kill you." She hugs him and he comes over her...🙈🙈🙈

Chakor widen her eyes, she was looking at Suraj, he was sleeping next to her. She hold her belly. Am I? No this can't be?

Chakor stood up, she looked at herself and felt a baby bump.

"Suraj?" She shouts and he shook his head, "no not yet. Aren't you tired of the last night."

Chakor hit him, "see!" Suraj opens an eyelid, he saw it and went back to sleep, then he jumped off the bed, "what is this? Who did this?"

Chakor rolls her eyes, "really?" She glares at him.

Suraj gulps, he touched it and both felt another connection, their eyes glowed.

They knew their child would be the new king, he was having the powers of his clan and ancients.

___
The end