Love?

Hi

Recap: Suraj got the peaceful sleep after long.

Chakor was looking at him, "love? Oh come on Suraj weren't we over this, I don't believe in this mate thing." She said while she was eating.

Suraj nods, "yeah I know, but what to do I love you." He said staring at her.

Somewhere she liked it to be loved by him, but at the other side she doesn't know anything about love. She keeps eating and Suraj let her, he doesn't want to drag himself toward her, he wants to give her the time, she needs to understand his existence is only for her.

Chakor finished the food, even the food on Suraj plate she finished. Now she could take breath of relief, "this was good."

Suraj nods, "yeah was it?"

Chakor nods with a big smile, "yes, very good."

Suraj stood up and she follows him, "my amulet please!" She forwarded her hand and Suraj refuses to give it her back.

"No Chakor, I can't give it back to you." Suraj put the trays away and took her hand, they were at the campus.

"Suraj it's mine and I want it back. You can't keep it like this, it doesn't belong to you." She was literally losing the control over her patience.

Suraj smiles, "aww my sweet girl," he pinches her cheek, "this amulet doesn't belong to you either. You said it is from your late mother?"

Chakor lowers her gaze, "Yes, I guess dad gave it her, but whenever I tried to find out anything about him, all changed the topic. As if he never existed, but I know mom was much in love, when she looked at me, she use to tell me stories." She was lost and Suraj hold her by her back.

"Chakor?" He calls her and she looked at him with teary eyes.

"We will find out, I guess I have to ask someone else to find out more about this amulet, but you won't get it back as it is too dangerous to wear it. They already know about you, but as long as the amulet is with me, no one will attack you." He pulls her close and kisses her forehead.

Chakor let him, she always does as she feels secure, "but you will find out?" She clutches on his shirt and he nods, "Yes, I will by the way."

Chakor was confused, "what?"

Suraj smirks, "wanna bet by the end of the day you will say 'Suraj I love you!'" He was having a big smirk on his face and left from there letting her standing alone at the campus.

Chakor shook her head with a smile and was back in her class, Suraj wasn't in rh college he had left to find out more about the amulet.

The ended and they have reached home, Tina was continuously talking to Chakor, who was lost in her thoughts.

Why is he taking the risk on him? I know he is a werewolf, but they come in packs whereas he is a lone wolves. He can't beat them all or is he that strong? Uff I'm tensed and he don't what he is doing now, having fun with other's chicks I'm sure he is just pretending to be in love with me. Love what a word, not at all trustworthy. I hate him!

Tina shook her, "Chakor get off the car, we reached!"

Chakor comes out of her thoughts and nods, "Haan sorry."

Chakor couldn't forget him, wherever she looks she saw him, eating it felt like he was staring her like in noon. In the bedroom as if he was there looking at her from the back.

On the bed, it felt like he is resting his head on hers, the way he caresses her cheek with his made her go mad, she was missing him badly. Where is he now? I can't vanished without knowing that I love him, I can't lose him now after gaining him. Love is bad.

Suraj was looking deep into the jungle, there was an old rock tomb.

Suraj knows to enter it means to take a risk on his life, but he wants to see Chakor save, there is no other way to help her than risking his own life for her

He looked at the amulet, it was glowing again. It looks like I'm right with my guess, I will return you and then all is fine. No one will come after her, she will be save.

Suraj enters the rock tomb...

_____
Please comment and vote

I will her obsession today