11. mean girls dont cry

"Have you ever thought of diet? " Amber asked her once they took their seats in the cafeteria.

"I- I have but I never really stick to it long enough for anything to happen to my body so-" Alexis trailed off poking at her fries feeling like she didn't want to eat anymore.

"Your thighs are so big. They're like an ocean they spread out so wide when you sit down. " Amber said again.

"I know. " Alexis said slowly.

"Don't you ever want to loose all that fat and weight and just feel good about yourself? " Amber asked sipping her fresh water.

"I do feel good about myself, " Alexis replied hesitantly.

Amber chuckled softly, "That didn't sound very convincing. "

Alexis hung her head feeling nervous again. She was always nervous around Amber. Maybe because Amber was so pretty and tiny that she felt intimidated.

"I can help you. "

Alexis suddenly looked up at Amber who was slightly turning her head downwards to take a good look at her.

Alexis blinked, "W-what? "

"I said I can help you get rid of the weight. "

She didn't know what to say. Especially since the first time Amber said that, she gave up her virginity and she could barely remember the boy. And the worst part, probably the whole world watched her doing the most stupidest thing.

Deep down, she wanted to loose the weight. Even though her mom had said a couple of times that she wasn't fat and that she was perfect the way she was, she was always insecure about her body. Always.

"R-really? "

She nodded slightly and drank more water.

"Um, okay? "

Besides, whats the worst that could happen if you just shed a couple pounds?