19. mean girls dont cry

She set herself on fire,
Just to keep others warm.

source: mean girls don't cry

🍕

Alexis walked into school. Held her head up high. She didn't want to go to school but her mom had told her too. She was thankful that she cried her heart out to her mom, but she regretted it as soon as she did. She loved her mother, no doubt, but she didn't understand.

Alexis tried to make her understand that she was the one that broke up Wendy and her long time boyfriend. She was the one that made Wendy look like an idiot. She was the one that embarrassed her in front of whole school maybe even the world being that kids tend to post every little thing online. She could've saved her if only if she just went to get help instead of thinking she could fix everything!

Alexis was frustrated with herself. But when she walked into school that day, she didn't want to look weak. She wanted to tell everyone the truth. Rumors spread around the school really fast. Some were so fake she couldn't believe students even fell for them.

Some people even said that Alexis lied about trying to save Wendy instead she killed her.

Lies, Alexis thought.

Lies, lies, lies,

They're all lies.

From beginning to end

It was all a lie.

Just like her life.