06. mean girls dont cry

She looked at her reflection in the car mirror as soon as they arrived at the party. Alexis wasn't sure about her outfit. At first, she had just worn a casual skinny jeans and a cute crop hoodie that wasn't too big or too small but just perfect along with her sneakers. She loved sneakers.

"Are you sure this is ok? I mean..." she trailed off looking over at Amber.

"That's perfect. I mean this is a party. Why? Would you have rather worn the old jeans and stupid hoodie? " Amber scoffed, "Honey, it's a high school party. Not some old boring casual day. You have to dress, to impress. " Amber said giving a little smirk.

Amber looked gorgeous. With her skinny body, she could almost wear anything and still managed to look good. Alexis wondered how it felt just wearing anything you like and not worrying whether you looked fat, or if it made you look too big or if it was too small or too tight because it wouldn't matter. Amber was perfect. She wore a tight high waisted jeans with a red off the shoulder crop top showing off the world's flattest tummy Alexis has ever seen. She was so flawless and delicate.

"Um you're right. " Alexis chuckled softly brushing back her hair.

She looked down at her own outfit. Amber had chosen the best party clothes for her. Alexis couldn't wear any of Amber's clothes because Amber said she was too big. That made her feel really bad but she could think about that later. Alexis was wearing a black short dress. It was just above her mid thigh. She knew her mom wasn't going to let her out of the house dressed like that so she packed it in the bag and changed in the car.

They both got off the car and headed inside the house filled with drunk hormonal teenagers and very very deafening high tech music.

Amber smiled, "Come on. This is going to be fun."