08. mean girls dont cry

Her eyes flattered open as she took in her surroundings. She was in her room. Her head was throbbing and she had a huge migraine. Probably from all the drinking. She suddenly jolted up remembering that today was school. Her body was aching but she had no idea why.

"Must've partied real hard, " she mumbled to herself and groaned in pain.

She picked up her phone checking the time to see that it was exactly 7:30am. She was almost late. Just when she wanted to put her phone down, she got a message from Amber. She never had Ambers' number but she almost could put two and two together that Amber must've entered her number in.

The message was letting Alexis know that Amber was going to pick her up. She was excited.

I'm finally getting somewhere. She thought happily rushing into the shower.

Once she got out, she stood in front of her closet contemplating what to wear.

You have to dress, to impress.

Amber's words ran through her mind. She smirked picking up a short skirt and a crop top with her vans sneakers. No matter how many times Amber said that heels makes the outfit more sexier, she would always love wearing sneakers.

Just then Amber had arrived. She raced down deciding on skipping breakfast and purposely leaving her lunch behind, running outside and yelling bye to her mom.

They both didn't say anything accept Amber who kept smirking at Alexis which she found a little weird.

They entered school and literally everyone stopped and stared. Exactly like in the movies when the populars walk in, that's what Alexis felt. But she also felt a bad vibe. Like people were talking about something. Especially now. All the girls were looking at her in envy, jealousy and most importantly, hate and judgment.

"Wow Amber, looks like your student beat you at your own game. " Gracia, the blonde with the dimple, smirked as they both walked passed in their cheer outfit.

"Get a grip Amber. She's just gonna end up leaving you in the end because really, you're just a looser like you've always been and will always be until you die. " Wendy, the blonde with the birthmark above her eyebrow said strutting after her best friend.

Alexis turned to look at Amber noticing that Amber fell silent. Before she barely had time to ask her friend what was wrong, Amber rushed off to her first class.