Epilogue

Matthew Greg was studying music. He finally figured out what to do with his life after high school. His dad didn't approve of his dream though, his dad always wanted him to be a lawyer; a business man- like him. Matt didn't enjoy history and business, in fact he despised them. He loved music. Even though he was never going to he enough for his dad, he thought screw it.

All throughout high school, he wanted to prove that he was man enough to his dad, but those drugs, the meanless sex with different girls, those parties, they didn't satisfy him. It never satisfied him. Even when he convinced the schools new hot shot, Alexis Light, to make a sex tape with him, he never felt satisfied. Not until he started playing music. When he did, it calmed him in a way the drugs never did. In a way that those girls never satisfied him. It calmed his thoughts. It made him feel in the moment. He felt some type of way. He was just beginning to find himself, and he honestly enjoyed it. More than anything.

Derek Walker had lost the love of his life in high school senior year. He loved her to death he couldn't believe he felt this way about someone. People said she was a slut, a worthless used whore and someone beyond special; and honestly at first, Derek looked at her and thought the exact same thing. That's until he got to know her. God did he fall hard for her personality. He used to think bullshit, personality? Really? Oh boy, how funny.

He loved her goofy laugh. The kind she only did when he made her laugh. He liked to think that she only had that laugh especially for him, because at school, she laughed perfectly. He didn't like that laugh, he loved the one she did where she snorted and almost chocked because of how funny the joke was even if it was told five minutes ago. Wendy. That girls name still made his heart pound like crazy.

He stood over her grave with a bouquet of her favourite flowers; daisies. His fingers ran over the name on the head stone and he sniffled. He hated that new girl, Alexis, for what she did. But he knew hate couldn't bring her back. Even though he had to live with this pain, he still knew that deep down, he did nothing wrong but he wished he could've at least explained himself to Wendy before she had did what she did. He missed her. So much. He knew she would've wanted him to move on. So he put those daises down, whispered the important words because he knew that even though he will probably move on, she will always be that one girl that changed the opinion of a boy that never experienced love; that changed the mind of a boy that never believed he could truly be loved.

Garcia  currently lived in London. She had started her own clothing line. She was passionate about sewing and fashion. Her clothing line got featured in a runway show opening for a new hotel in London and ever since then, she blew up.

She was happy. Though she wished she had her best friend with her, but she knew she was doing this for the both of them. She felt guilty for everything she had done in high school. She was currently in therapy due to some of her eating disorder problems. Throughout high school, gaining weight had been a huge struggle for her. Nonetheless, she still owned her tiny frame even though secretly she was desperately jealous of the new girl in high school, Alexis. She knew she couldn't look like her, and she wished she could.

She wanted her thighs to be thick and jiggly; she didn't care if it was all fat, she had had enough of being called anorexic even when she wasn't. She was always just naturally super skinny. But the therapy wasn't because she wanted to gain weight, sure she wanted too, but she was also at therapy to accept herself. To understand herself.

She knew Wendy would be proud. She sat in her office and looked up at the big photo frame that hung on the wall and smiled. She missed her best friend. But she knew as long as Wedny was remembered, she still lived.