30. mean girls dont cry

Alexis swept through the hallways following after Amber. Everyone was in class, well, everyone except them.

When Alexis said she was going to find out what was so wrong with Amber; she meant it. She wanted to know what was wrong; the reason why Amber was so cold hearted and was ...the way she was.

Amber silently walked through the halls with her head hung low. But she was walking fast. Alexis frowned and followed Amber who was heading out the school building.

Alexis knew that this was stupid. That whatever was wrong with Amber; maybe she was going to tell her one day but Alexis just didn't want to wait. She wanted to help. And it broke her to see her friend do things to herself knowing that even Amber didn't like what she did.

Amber pushes open the doors and ran down the stairs leaving Alexis still inside the school building. Alexis didn't go outside; she just stood inside the school behind the doors and watch. Just then; a car came up front with a dark glass and Amber got in leaving Alexis puzzled.

I'm really sorry for not updating for a long while. I'm already on holidays! Yay! Okay yea; I've said in the last chapter that something BIG was going to happen. Well yeah, it is. Also; this book has ended up at #3 for more than three times I've seen and I just want to say thank you so much. Anyway; I love you all. Stay safe beauties.