Authors Note

Hehe epilogue oops. Anyway,

We have come to the end of this book. You can skip this if you want but I'll be mentioning a few things about how I've came up with this book and the idea of it.

It was such an incredible journey and it's been a wonder to write this book. When I had first written it, I didn't expect it to get this much reads, but it did and I am genuinely very thankful for the support that this book has gotten. Of course, I know my writing is a bit off and there's a ton of editing that needs to be done and some chapters are super short, so in the future when I have time I will definitely edit those and make it a little lengthy.

If you hadn't yet to get the moral of the story, you may want to read in between the lines. Here, I didnt want to plainly boldly put it. I wanted you (my readers), to look beyond what was written, to understand that there's more to what is just written on the screen thus, try to have an open mind when reading this.

There is a lot of things you can learn from this book, and if somehow, I have not made it clear I am genuinely sorry but I really did try my best to not make it cliche, obvious and with so much plot holes.
I myself, have gone through a few of the struggles mentioned in the book though I will not be specifying which ones and which characters (that's up to you to decide).

This is about colorism, racism, body image, self image and a whole load of other stuff. The book isn't just about Alexis, if you hadn't noticed, it involves a quite number of girls.

The point is, people only judge other people because  of the struggle they themselves battle internally.

If you're down for a Q&A let me know right
HERE.

I also might do a spinoff. I don't know, let me know.

"The true hurt people
Hurt people."

(Bea Miller)

-ally