Under Her Spell

This Is Only Part One.... Give Me Your Feed Back And Ask For Part Two If You Want To Hear More.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was 3 my mom and dad split up.  I switched off between houses. It was hard because all my friends parents were together. At the same time, i did get more presents for my birthday and christmas. :)  

When I was about 7 my dad got married to a woman. She already had 1 son of her own that was 9 at the time.  We got along very well. I would always cry if he wasn't there. At that time we lived in a small apartment. We eventually moved to a nice Big Blue House.  They eventually had 2 kids of their own, a girl on July 21, and A Boy on August 21 the following year.  I thought our house was decent, then again I was 9 at the time.  

My Stepmom wasn't the nicest person. She made me clean the house while she sat on the couch drinking beer. She would smirk at me while i was on my hands and knees cleaning. My dad didn't really care what she made me do. He was basically under her spell.  She told me i wasn’t allowed to call my mom. I tried to sneak in a phone call every once in a while. One day she checked the caller ID and saw her number. I heard her yelling from down the hall. i just figured i cleaned something the wrong way. She told me what she say and threatened. I tried to confronted my dad about it and he defended her. Later that night he told her what i said to him. I was outside their bedroom door listening and she said “you have todo something about that bitch of a daughter of yours!” (I was 11)

I went to my mom's the following day and told her what happened. I eventually got my own phone so i can call her. I lived with that for about 3 more years. Then she started to physically hurt my dad. One night she punched herself and threw herself and called the cops to blame it on my dad. She was arrested that night. My dad finally realized she was a nut bag and divorced her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again If You Want Part Two Please Give Me Feedback.. This Story is 100% True.