Bruises

Coment..Vote...Become a fan! :) Just a reminder this story is 100%true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With all the drama going on at home and school, i just wanted my world to end. I didn't want to feel any more pain. I just wanted it to be over. i did nothing to deserve this much pain.

This was honestly the first time i wanted to commit suicide.. But the only people keeping me from doing so was my brother and sister. they needed me.

I had to get rid of the pain some how. I couldn't cut myself. i was to scared. so i gave myself bruises. I spend so much time crying and abusing myself that I got sick of it. But I have no idea how to stop. so i went to my mom and showed her the bruises. i told her i wanted help.  

I ended up going to a physocologist. she wasnt very good because she would talk about my mom the whole time and how im wrong. But things were getting really good.. :)

I was spending the night at my friends house, who's brother was in my grade as well. That night we  were cuddling on the couch and he kept kissing my forehead and he was playing with my hands. He gave me the butterflies. :) That night we ended up.. well. kissy kissy. touchy touchy. but no sex! clearing that up.! It was honestly great. He was so sweet and cute. Everything was great!

Two weeks later i was at my friend Hayley's house. I got a text from him saying 'whats up?' i didnt see it until 2 hours later. i then text him back saying 'Hey'. he then replied 'Why are you texting me'. *Hayley Left The Room*

**Our Text Convo**

'Uhm you text me first'

'no i didnt'

'yes you did it was sent at 11:32'

'well dont talk to me'

'What did i do?'

'Alexis (my ex-friend of 13 years) told me what you did'

'What did she say'

'Sorry i dont have time for a B*tch like you'

My phone fell and tears starting forming in my eyes and my hands went over my face. I was bawling. *Hayley Walked In* 'What Happen!?' i showed her the conversation. the look on her face honestly scared me. she wanted to kill somebody.