Belieb in Superstitions

Please vote, comment, and fan...I also have an Austin Mahone Fancic i'm writing(: so check that out too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

156 days ago...(the exact number of days...dont judge)

"Come here!" my mom was yelling at me. I thought i was in deep shit. so i got up and walked to the living room.

"yeah?"

"here your school sent this and i think you need to look at it." she said sounding pissed...Great, im probably failing a class or something.

I grabbed the paper and opened it.

Dear Bieber Fever Member,

Thank you for purchasing 2 tickets to the October 21, 2012 Justin Bieber concert.

Thats as far as i got before i started crying. i looked up and my mom was just laughing.

"I got you goood! You should've seen your face!" she said still laughing and pointing at me. I got weak in the knees and sat down beside my mom.

"Thank you so much!" I hugged her and kept rereading the paper to make sure it was right.

"I had to join the Bieber Fever Fanclub to get the tickets." She said making a dumb face.

"Youre awesome." I said and hugged her again..The first person that came to mind to take was my little sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 Days Later

"Hey Dor, Come down here please!" i said trying to hide my smile. she jumped down the stairs and came into the kitchen.

"What?"

"Guess who's going to be here in October?" It wasn't a second later when she yelled.

"JUSTIN BIEBER!" I knew i had to trick her now..im so mean(:

"Yup! And i got 2 tickets!"

"Really!?" She said jumping a little.

"Yeah... I'm taking my friend Hayley!." She stopped and her smile faded so fast. her eyes got watery and i couldn't take it any more.

"Just kidding dork, im taking you!" She started crying and ran to hug me.

"Thank you so much!" she said tightening her grip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9 Days before the concert

I was at school and all over the boards was 9 days till Justin Bieber.. I didn't write it but my friend knew i was going.

"Oh look 9 Days till bieber Comes!" My History teacher said.

"Kelty's going to the concert!" my friend shouted.

"Really?" My teacher looked at me and i nodded proudly. he smiled and continued doing what he was doing.

About a half hour later my english teacher walked in to grab his daily cup of coffee.

He stayed and talked with my history teacher..when he was leaving he noticed me.

"Boulderdash!" he said smiling and i waved and laughed because he dousn't know how to pronounce my last name.

"She's going to the Bieber Concert" my history teacher said.

"What? You like that punk?" my english teacher asked.. now all attention was on me. i stayed silent and covered my face...

For about five minutes he lectured me making fun of him and about how stupid i was for liking him. Everybody was laughing at me. The boy i like was in that class and the whole time he just looked speechless. i looked at my friend and she mouthed 'sorry' ..when he was done with his lecture and made me look like a complete idiot i looked at my history teacher with tears in my eyes.

"Im so sorry" he said and i just shook my head and looked down..you might think im stupid for getting upset about him making fun of Bieber, but that's not the case.. I was upset because he was the teacher who made me cry because ofstories he tells about bullying getting so bad that it is pushing people to commit suicide. And then he bullies me infront of the whole class...

Again you might be thinking why is she so upset about this...I've been through a lot of shit. and the smallest and dumbest things are going to push me over the edge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday (off the Justin Bieber topic)

Yesterday was a mom and me day.. for the past 3 months ive been wanting to get my haircut. So yesterday i went with my mom.. i sat in the chair and my moms favorite song was on, Blow Me One Last Kiss by P!nk, then right after that was my sisters Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae.. i thought it was odd..Anyways then we went to the movies to see Pitch Perfect, then to the mall, and then our favorite restaurant Olive Garden. We were listening to my wife Nicki Minaj (:

i started thinking about the day and it was just to perfect.. i thought to my self if i hear Live While We're Young and What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction something is going to happen.

i kid you not that when i turned on the radio Live While We're Young was on and it ended, i flipped to the next one and It was What Makes You Beautiful. I ignored the feeling and i danced and sang loudly to the song it was the end and i thought.. Ok if something bad is going to happen i want to hear As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber. I flipped to the next channel and it was on...I walked into my friends house and started crying... Now I just wait until something happens.