From Good To Worse

• Dedicated to My Dad

Thanks for reading please keep voting and commenting (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes Freshman year has finally passed and now onto the summer! <3

Every summer my little brother and sister go to their mom's (down in North Carolina) so i get quite lonely. the first month of summer was boring but then came July:)

So a couple years ago on youtube i found this kid on youtube. I thought he was so talented and cute! His name was Austin Mahone. Ever since i found him ive been a mahomie. I saw him go from the boy with the guitar in his room to his first concert, to being in a magazine for the first time, to releasing his first single. So ANYWAYS in July Pop-Tarts were holding this concert called Crazy Good Summer with Carly Rae Jepsen, Boys Like Girls, and Austin Mahone. There was a contest that the first 300 (or something like that) people to enter would get free tickets to the concert. so i entered and it said THANKS FOR ENTERING WE WILL LET YOU KNOW LATER THIS WEEK IF YOU WON blah blah blah...a week before the concert i gon an email from Crazy Good Summer... i opened it and it said

CONGRATULATIONS YOU WON 2 FREE TICKETS TO THE CRAZY GOOD SUMMER CONCERT!

I at at my computer and all i could say was "mom. Mom, MOM!" and she was like what did Harry Styles follow you on twitter? And i just cried and showed her the email. :)

Out of all the people in the world my dad was the one who had to take me. So the concert was outside and the seating was first come first serve so i hauled ass to get a close spot. My heart was racing so fast. His song 11:11 came on and i started bawling. he was so amazing and he sang with his guitar like in his old videos which made me cry more. After he was done performing i heard that he was doing a meet and greet.

Ive never went so fast in my life we asked the security guard when it was and he said it was at 10:30 i looked at my phone and it was 7:45. My dad said "were not waiting to see him, i have work in the morning." i looked at him with tears in my eyes and i was like "Please dad, please let me ill stand by myself, just please let me meet him." He said "fine, but your standing alone and im going in the parent lounge."

I ran to the line and stood their for 3 hours in the rain waiting to see Austin. He was in the parent lounge for about 30min then people started to go in. i was about 30 people away from meeting him when my dad came by me. "hey dad" "Ive been standing in the lounge watching him sign and talk to fans this whole time" "i know i saw that his Mom was here, shes so pretty" "Yeah i know i was talking to her" Then he walked away i was about 5 people away from being 1 on 1 with Austin Mahone! and i must say he is so much hotter in person and hes really tall too!

It was my turn to meet him! i walked up not knowing my reaction. I thought i was going to burst into tears. I asked the girl behind me to take a pic when we hug...When i walked up there i just ended up looking like this 0.0

He was like "hola"

Me being a dumbass was so dumb founded and was like :o and he just looked at me and smiled. then i realized what he said.

I was like "Hey."

"*smiling still* How Are you?"

"*5 seconds later* Good how about you?."

"Im good"

*He opens his arms for a hug* i looked at him like what do you want? then i was like OHH! and i hugged him and soon as we let go he was like "Thank you so much!" *Flash of my camera goes off*

Yeah that was my day at my FIRST Austin Mahone concert :)

Me and my dad really bonded that day and we were closer that ever before.

My summer was AMAZING i went camping with my Bestie and Went to Key Lime Cove with her. I mean NOTHING could ruin this summer...So i thought...

I ended up getting 2 dreds in my hair just because i wanted to. and my dads friend Ryan text me and said that Justin Bieber doesnt like dreds. i just ignored it. then he text again thinking he was texting his wife "Well Tim's (my dad) day just got worse he found out Jenny (My evil Stepmother) is moving back" My heart stopped. Ive never dialed my dads number so fast. he picked up "Yeah." He knew why i was calling. "*in tears* Shes coming back?" "*Sigh* yes i just found out myself."

My world went from amazing to crumbling within minutes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell Me What You Think! Comment, Become a Fan, Vote. Tell your friends, your family, your dog, your lamp? Thanks(: