Saving Edward

A/n First updated chapter! Hope you like.
Bella's POV

He leaves me, saying he doesn't love and then goes and tries to kill himself over my 'death'. Edward is being a drama queen. He loves being the center of the attention, everything is a big deal. Instead of just breaking up with me, he does it in the middle of the woods and runs away there. Hypothermia from rain and cold isn't romantic.
    "Alice, we almost there?" I say gently. I'm not pissed at her per say, just Edward. I know I'm being annoyingly calm but to be honest, yes a part of me loves him, but no, I'm not IN LOVE with him, I'm not hyperventilating. I doubt the Volturi would actually kill him anyway because they covet his gift too much. But now, I'm not going to flip out because the 'love of my life' may have a chance of being killed. '

"We are here." My heart is like hammer thumping at my chest. I'm going to meet the Volturi!
"This is the farthest I can go without being pulled over. Go find him. Up the stairs and around the corner. Now!" I leap lot of the car and push my way through the people to get to the clock where Edward's going. To reveal himself to the human, the bastard. I'm really starting to hate him and his melodramatics.
     "No, Edward. You imbecile! Move it!" I scream as I run into him. Vampires feeling the marble and such, this is not a pleasant experience.
"I love you Bella. Why are you dead? We are in heaven together," he sighs, while hugging me.
"No! We are outside the Volturi castle! Now get in the shadows!" I try to push him but it won't work. "MOVE!!!!" I scream, not caring if all the vampires hear me. He stumbles back. Yes!
"Bella. Bella you came for me." He says while attempting to hug me. I smirk. Oh no, I did not.
      "Alice came for you. I came for the Cullen's. I have no respect for you. Alice yes, Jasper yes, Emmet yes. Carlisle, obviously, Esme, obviously, even Rosalie. But you are really the only vampire I've met who is soulless." My tone is coated with venom.

"Bella. Please understand. I left to protect you." He pleads. From what?
"You left to protect me from, Victoria and Laurent? Or the wolves? Or the motorcycles? Or rainbows? What the hell were you thinking?" I don't even bother yelling. It's not worth it.
"Might we take this inside?" A voice whispers in the darkness. Damn it.
"You fucking idiot! Cullen's forgive me, but Edward when they rip you apart, I hope to have the honors of lighting you on fire." He winces. Good.
Two vampires step out of the shadows. One is massive. Like muscles on muscles. The other looks even more deadly, with a mysterious, silent aura.
I notice Alice approaching and breathe a sigh of relief.
"That's Felix and that's Demetri." Alice comments as she steps up. I see tension around her mouth. So big one is Felix, creepy one's Demetri. Got it.
"I'll rephrase. Get inside now." Demetri says. Edward looks pained. Alice is giving him the cold shoulder.
"Bella, go outside and go home with Alice. I'll go inside." Edward says, not looking at us.
"The girls come with us." Felix says. I  jump in front of Edward. I'm not dying now. These guys are serious and so am I. I'm going home.
"I've always wanted to meet the Volturi ever since Edward told me about you. Y'all sound warm and welcoming." I say to Felix. He knows what Edward said about the Volturi isn't very nice. Felix chuckles and Demetri gives a lopsided smile, I grin.
"Hello Demetri. I'm the supposed to be dead girl, but who's he to judge who's dead?" I say. He laughs. I turn go Alice, who's laughing. I smile because that means the future looks bright.
"Bella, let's go in. With or without Edward. But don't worry Edward comes." She says. I smile. I missed her. Then frown. Because of Fuckward.
"Let's." We link arms and follow Felix and Demetri. We walk a little faster than human speed but I'm fine, hopefully my legs will get the hint and get some muscle. We get to the throne room fast. As we walk in I notice the kings on their thrones. The blonde one, Caius is glaring murderously at everyone and everything. Marcus looks like a zombie come to life. He walks over to me. The whole room gasps.
"Child. You have very strong bonds. You are going to change everybody here. You are special even Edward doesn't realize it, you are strong." I close the space between me and Marcus with a hug. He returns it. I truly needed those words.
Aro, I think, growls at Marcus. I narrow my eyes at Aro. It doesn't matter that his beauty rivals anyone, or that his eyes are a bright, shining red, or that everything about him his perfect. He's being hurtful to Marcus, a man of obvious wisdom.
"Piccolo, he just wants to get to work." Marcus senses my anger. I smile at him.
"Now let's get to business," Aro says his beautiful, timeless voice ringing throughout the room.

A/n  comment please! I want to know your thoughts on the edits!