Jealosuly is an ugly emotion

Aro:grrr,..my mate! I'm a selfish hot prick!
Bella:I hate you but I love you.
Alec:me and bella are just kissing buddies.
Caius: twilight is miiiiine! Check out my story on Elle's profile. Hehe.
Steph: I've turned junto a hippie, but twilight still mine. Crack does weird things to me.
Me:I have a present for you. Read on.

"Aro! Aro! Please stop! Please stop!" I screech. Marcus try's to help but Aro growls. Marcus motions for me to comfort him. Again. Mean bastard. Alec and Caius are like my brothers. Except Alec and me play around, we aren't mates. So god help me. I poke Aros back.
"Aro, you have a choice, I'm leaving. You can come or stay." I coo. Then I strut out the door. In three seconds his arma are around me and he's purring contently. I realize he was just....jealous? I smirk. He really likes me...and I've been pushing him away. A pang of hurt hits me. I've been killing him. Leaving him and being rude! How could I have done that!? I start crying softly and trembling. Aros hand darts out and catches my tears.
"Why are you crying!? Have I hurt you?" He asks. I shake my head and simply cry for the sake of crying. He holds me and purrs softly in my ear. I smile weakly and then I realize how tired I am. I lean against Aros muscled chest and close my eyes.

Aros POV (if you like, comment please)

I look at the angel in my arms. Her pale, flawless skin, her long dark lashes, her pink, full lips. Her curves and smile. Her sparkling brown eyes. She's beautiful. I remember how she kissed Alec. How it took all of me not to rip of his head and burn it for touching her. She'll kiss him and not me! The way she spoke to Caius. She doesn't speak to me like that. Because she hates you. The little voice in my head whispers. She doesn't. She's in my arms right now. This is the only time she voluntarily touched me when I wasn't going to kill. She's sleeping. And when she wakes she will be horrified.
"No!...don't...don't...hurt....Laurent. I'm sorry Victoria. James....Edward....vampire..." She sleep talks! Who's James? Why is she sorry? They hurt her. I think.
"Alec? Confuzzled...don't understand....Marcus! Liar, liar...mates....Caius.....prank...Alec..." I hold back a growl. Alec...Caius...Marcus..I see red. I remember she's in my arms and not theirs. Also that we are in a hallway. She turns into me and hums happily.
"Aro....No. Jane will be mad. No! Not shopping!" I chuckle. I will have go tell Jane. She will most amused. I stroke her hair and she sighs happily. I truly love this beauty. I pick her up and take her go her bed. She starts thrashing.
"Marcus! No! I don't wanna see him. Your mean..but I love you all anyways...family...forever." Venom tears well up. Family...I call Caius and Marcus and tell them. They sit on the edge of her bed and stroke her hair. She grabs there other hands and obviously try's to break them.
"Meanie...he's lying. Like Edward." She whispers. Then she giggles and turns.
"Marcus and me...food...ha..ha. Alice? Alice? Come back!" She strays cry and wakes up. Caius and Marcus already are soothing her. I'm in the shadows were she can't see me.
"Piccolo, it's ok. Your with us." Marcus whispers. She grabs them and hugs them. I hiss lowly, aware they hear.
"Promise you won't leave. Also I want you guys to change me to." They share a confused look.
"Who else?" Caius asks. She pinches his nose.
"Say it again." She commands. I fight back a laugh. If someone other than her did that he would have there head.
"Who else?" He sounds like a duck. She giggles.
"Felix, Jane, Demetri, I think Laurent and Victoria and I hope you guys!" She pleads. They nod. She squeals happily.
"Anything for you." Caius wiggles his eyebrows. She giggles.
"Anything?" He nods.
"Make me food." He rushes out, muttering about being tricked.
"Marcus. are you positive our bond is a accurate?" My angel asks.
"Yes dear. Positively positive." She nods, as if expecting this.
"Also, your getting two presents today." She jumps up and flicks on the light. Uh oh. She spots me and rolls her eyes.
"Boys, stay. I'm getting changed. Then, Marcus we must talk alone. Also give me the presents during the talk." She grabs clothes and walks into the bathroom.
"Boys? Does she realize we are centuries older than her?" Marcus asks smiling fondly. I grin. Then she walks out of the bathroom. I'm pretty sure my jaw drops and I stare. She wearing a black, short, v neck dress. It has rhistones down the sides and around the bust. She's wearing leather, knee high boots. Fuck me. Marcus smiles as she turns. Then he sees now short it is and frowns.
"Isabella...."
"Yes dad?" She tools her eyes. He smiles and hugs her.
"Get out of that horrid piece of cloth and into something that covers you up." She laughs.
"Caius!" She yells. In a nanosecond she's on his back and waving bye. He takes her to our office. He sets her down, us on his heels.l
"Marcus come. We must talk. Caius, scram. Thanks. Love ya." She says, in a high clear voice. She and Caius and air kiss and he walks out. When she sits her dress rides up and I can't help but stare.
"Eyes up here buddy. Scram Aro." I smile at her feisty nature and walk out. My beautiful little kitten.

Back to bella.
Marcus walks in looking highly amused.
"Present time! Then talking time!" He chuckles and pulls out to velvet boxes. I grab them eagerly and open them. Inside is the Volturi crest. Tears fill my eyes and I hug him.
"Thank you. Thank you." I clasp on the choker. It fits me perfectly. Inside the other is the Cullen crest. He clasp it on and this one hangs on my collar bone. They're beautiful.
"What did you want to talk about?" He asks.
"Tell me about the Romanians." He frowns at my answer and contemplates what to say.
"Well, let's see. The Romanian Kings are Stefan and Vladimir. They have tried to take down the Volturi many times with no success. We've tried to make them our allies but to no avail, they turn us down." I nod. No wonder they turn the Volturi down. The Volturi make powerful allies and in times of need the Volturi the allies are expected to help. The allies don't get help in return. I tell him. He sighs.
"It's true, every time we send a volturi member they shirt the body parts back." I smile fingering my crests.
"I want to go. And I will." I say.
"Ok. I'll help. On one condition. Of course." I smile and hug him.
"Anything."
"We get cell phones to contact each other." I nod.
"I have one. You do to so give me your number and then I'm off." He smiles and races out. A very angry Aro appears in the doorway. Oh shit.