Pain pain go away victoria is coming today!

Edwar:d I'm a weird perv who is a virgin.

Me: we know  Eddie pooh.

Edward:I own twilight and bella,

  Bella and steph:no you don't!

Me: ha. Well Wales tongues weigh a lot. I don't own twilight, damn it Griz! .

      I give him my puppy look.
"Being cute doesn't help." Marcus sighs and wraps an arm around me only to be hissed at. No! A red haze clouds my judgement leaving only my anger. I growl at whoever did it, not registering. I send out my physical shield so strong that I hear a whimper and follow the sound and punch it repeatedly using my shield and fists.

   "If your value your second life you should learn to control that ass hole of a mouth of yours." I hiss out, barely controlling myself. I run down the hall, ignoring all pain and focusing on my family. It works. I arrive at the jets and give Alec and Jane a kiss on the cheek. Alec wraps an arm around my waist and I lye down on him and feel myself drifting. Suddenly the pain disappears. I sit up and look around.

   "Were is that motherfucker?" I hiss. Jane smiles, almost sadly. Alec chuckles.

"Doll, sleep. Don't worry  that pretty head of yours. The adrenaline makes your blood smell wrong." He whispers. I smile. Speaking of blood.

    "Attention everyone on board. You all love me right?" I ask.

"Of course." Demetri says, concern evident in his tone.

"Like a sister." Jane says, and kisses my cheek. Alec must tilts my head and kisses me softly. It's filled with familial love not passion. I smile.

    "All of you, I want you all to change me. All of you inject your venom in me." I say. I hear a growl and fake a smile. It's Aro.

"Ass wipe. Come out.  You couldn't fool a human, you pathetic excuse for a vampire. I think Dickward and you share a place on my hate list." I smile brightly. Then I turn to Alec. I smile at his face, now seeming more mature to me since I've kissed him. He presses his mouth to mine. They fit together and move against each other in a familiar way. Friends with benefits. It turns into a full make out session. Someone clears their throat and Alec pulls back.
  "Alec...come back. I'm cold." I say. Then I open my eyes, it's Aro holding Alec. That's it. I use my shield to intercept them. Alec rushes over go me and he collects me in his arms. Demetri sits down next to me to and holds my hands. Jane sits at my feet and stares at my shoes. I laugh.

  "Jane, before you slobber, take them, I brought sneakers." Her eyes light up happily and she runs to find my sneakers. In a millisecond she's admiring herself in my shoes and I'm dozing with Demetri and Alec. I couldn't be happier.

  "Darlin, awake, we are here. Lead us." Alec whispers. I shoot awake and start walking. The vampires catch up quickly. The pain is back.

  "Aro left!" I squeal excitedly. I pump my fists in the air and do a happy dance with Alec.

   "Glad your so happy about that." I hear an all to familiar voice. I frown and suddenly I'm flanked by the guard. Poor Aro, his guards like me better. Haha. They're noses twitch and I giggle and grab Demetris nose. He laughs. I hear a surprised voice.

   "Bella?" Jake? Jake!

"Mutt! Jakey! We're here! I need Sam, and Paul and Quil and..." He runs through the guard and is about to hug me and then wrinkles his nose.

   "Sam. Get your alpha ass here," I say, in a flash his there,

  "Give me info on Laurent." Sam's eyes widen.

"Well, he's with the Cullen's-" I'm already out. I jump down the steps and fling the car door open. I I'll out my keys and start the singe and soon I'm at the Cullen's.  I face up to the front door and don't bother knocking. I open it and run in. I'm surrounded by Cullen's at once. Shit.

  "Love! I knew you'd come back!" Edward. I laugh and shake my head.

"Laurent! Get here now, Cullen's, beat it." My requests are met.

"Where's Victoria?" I ask, straight to the point. He stares. I meet his gaze.

"As far as I know she's hunting in the forest now, shall I take you?" I hug him and he slings me over his back and we set off. He stops at a clearing and whistles. Victoria appears, and seeing me she runs up to me and before I register it I'm being hugged. I hug backs though confused, happy.

"We have much to discuss. But Victoria, I killed your..,friend,..so I found your mate." Her eyes fill with venom tears.

   "He's dead." She says. I hug her and whisper

  "No, he thinks your dead. I have him here, a few miles from the Cullen's. Come." She nods slowly and we run to my car. Her and Laurent come and son Victorias sniffing the air, her eyes fill with hope,

  "Victoria. Can you forgive me?" I ask. I feel so bad I caused her pain. She  looks at me incredulously.

     "I tried to kill you and you need my forgiveness? You are truly a strange human. Nothing to forgive you for." We smile and as we step out of the car Lirents arm is around my waist and Victorias, around my shoulders. Jane and Alec stare at me and laugh for a long time. Demetri stares and then envelops Victoria in a passionate kiss. Me and Laurent give our 'awwwwwwwsss' and hug.

    "Laurent, I apologize to you as well. I didn't mean to have Jazzy bear rip him apart with Emm."

    "Jazzy bear?" They all ask, including Aro. I smirk.

    "As in Jazzy bear, the god of war, Ares, whatever. He's still my Jazzy bear." Jane shakes her head, smiling.
Laurent raises his eyebrows at me, asking a silent question.

   "No. Some one else is my mate, I just don't like them all that much."

  "Darling you asked  for our forgiveness after we tracked you, almost killed you and your loved ones, how bad is he is really? Or shheeee?" I slap him lightly.

"I'm straight, I was with Fuckward. It's.........Aro." I study Laurents expression. He's in the verge on laughing.

  "Laugh it up. It's hilarious. I'd seriously rather be mates with...well...anyone," I say, fully aware Aro is listening. Laurent loses it and cracks up. I start laughing to.

      "I'll make you a deal. I can change mating bonds." Laurent says.

    a/n hhmmmm....were will this lead? Comment on wether the bond should change,"