The End of Me

Last chapter people. Check out my other stories. I have a bella x Aro one up. Thank yup for sticking with me this whole time. You guys rock!

Bella's POV

Pain. Darkness. Sadness. My mate, I had finally begun to settle in with him, to accept my bond and her has sex with someone else! My mate. How could he? I was finally ready to love and let go. I should've known. I'm nothing. How could the leader of the Volturi want me? I'm a freak and I'm alone. Like Marcus. Except I'm a nomad now. No meaning to existing. Perhaps I should die, and let go. Be free. I walk into a gas station and buy a lighter. I run into a forest. Time for me to go. I can do this. I will. I light it and throw it on my. It's worse than the transformation. Worse than anything, and then...nothing.

Aros POV

She's gone, I can feel it. I'm dead. Like Marcus I'm dead. I'm alone and cold and evil and cruel, the world holds no meaning. She left me. I was a horrible thing and she left and now she's dead. For good. I will never hear her giggle and see her smile, never look upon her face, never kiss those lips, never simply sit with her on my throne and hold her. My existence passes by. Years, decades, centuries. Time is nothing. I am nothing.