Chapter 3

Me: Hey...Marcus..sorry someone passed out...can have twilight?

Marcus: hmmm....maybe..

Aro: I told you wretched human! You will never own twilight! Be gone! It belongs to Stephanie..and me.

Stephanie: all mine! I get the goodness! Whhheeee!

"Isabella? Isabella? Please open your eyes. Jane is going to pounce, she's a protective big sister." I hear a sad voice say. I want to tell it not to be sad. I move my finger slightly

"Jane.." I croak, "I'm okay....I think." I say, unsure, and hear her chiming giggle. I sit up shakily. I open my eyes, ready to shield them from the light. Buts it's dark. Were am I?

     "Darling Piccolo how much do you remember?" Marcus asks. I shake my head, trying to remember. I remember party, talking to Marcus...mates...Aro! I hear myself groan and lie back down.

      "Marcus...tell me that was a horrible nightmare and I passed out from alcohol." I practically beg. His gaze softens. Jane is sitting next to me with Alec.

     "I'd never let you have alcohol!" Jane shrieks. Alec plugs his ears. I laugh at him..he's supposed to be so refined and evil, he looks like a child. I grin a little but them somber quickly.

     "Sorry piccolo, Aro's your mate." I bury my head in the pillow, trying to block out the world.
"I can't! I can't do this! I've heard the stories, he ruthless, coveting people for power! He probably will use me for my shield!"

      "He is, and sometimes we hate our mates. I'm sorry to be the bearer of this news." On that note Marcus leaves. Jane stays.

     "Jane...what should I do?" I sound like a child but I don't care. Jane smiles a down at me.

      "Isabella, that's for you to choose....I accepted Felix and I'm happier than I ever was." I sit up and glare.

  "There is a huge difference between a funny guy who hasn't killed a billion and two people! Between a nice person and an evil one!" I practically shout. She winces slightly.

"Ah...but Felix has killed people. I think it's cute." I glare ferociously. Felix is a nice huh, lighthearted and sweet. Aro is.....not. Felix walks in at that point.

"Talking about me I hope." He says. Jane giggles and he puts her on his lap and they kiss passionately. I grimace. Is that necessary?

"Get a room!" I yell, breaking them out of they're bubble. They grin.

"We will." Felix says, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. They walk out. I sigh. I refuse to believe and accept that Aro, King of the vampires, is my mate.

"Keep on denying it. It helps. Deny, lie, deny. That's what I did." I turn over to see Demetri.

"Really?" I'm filled with hope, someone, finally is going to help.

"That's what I did!" He says, smiling sadly. Why is he sad?

"Did it help?" I ask curiously, I can leave the Volterra, ignore the pull to Aro and voila, I'm free! My mind fills with trips with Jane and Marcus and Felix, Cullen reunions and me, traveling alone.

"Yes. The bond broke and I'm miserable for eternity. She's gone." He says. My heart sinks.

"Is she a vampire?" I ask. He nods.

"Who?!" I ask. He has venom tears welling up and he clutches his chest.

"Victoria was her name." I gasp in shock. Victoria!

A/n I can't help the cliffies!