Boys will always be boys

Aro: I need girl advice!
Bella:ugh he's like, totes Grody!
Marcus:ah, love.
Caius:ah, hate. *hisses*
Stephanie: twilight mine! As well as my crack!

"Jaz! Jaz please calm down, you'll get in trouble. I don't want anyone to hurt you!" I whisper.
"Doll, I only accepted his challenge." He smile a at me and kisses my head. I smile in at him.
"Minimal damage or Emmet will have your balls and see if they sparkle!" He chuckles and nods. Aro crouches low and Jasper continues to stand. I see...he's going to be defensive, in Aros rage he'll be sloppy and Jasper will take him out. Interesting.
"Nice plan Jaz, I'd except different but it's smart." He flashes me a grin. Aro growls lowly and pounces. Jasper simply sidesteps. Aro falls and he gets back up, hissing in pain. Aro try's again and fails. Jasper contains laughter, as am I. Aro is a horrible fighter. Aro attempts to bite Jaz. I hiss at him and jump on him, knocking him over. He groans in the floor.
"Sorry Jaz. I can't let an ass hurt you." He lifts me of Aro and hugs me. I kiss his cheek.
"Darlin, he's just protective of his mate." I growl at Jaspwr and fling my shield into him.
"Never, ever call that vile, sadistic excuse of a vampire my mate!" I growl and slap jasper, my shield protecting my hand. I did it to shame him, not hurt him. He hangs his head in submission. Aro gets up. I ignore him.
"Sorry Doll." I mid and set him free. I hug him.
"Sorry brother, I meant no harm." He nods.
"I got Laurent!" Alice squeals. I didn't notice she left. Laurent is in obvious pain. I tug on Jasper's sleeve. He nods and screws his face up in concentration. Laurent's face eases up. He has venom leaking from his neck and arms. I run up and hug him.
"Laurent.. I'm so sorry that son of a bitch hurt you. He will pay." He smiles, but it turns into a grimace. Tears well up in my eyes. They falls over and Laurent catches them. He places them in his eyes and pretends to cry, which makes me laugh. Alec wraps and arm around my waist and Jasper growls at him. I giggle as Alice smacks his head. I truly love them.
"Thanks doll." I smile at him. Then I fall asleep against Alec, feeling at home.
Someone's here.
"Alec? Jazzy? Ali? Laurent? Victoria? Caius? Marcus?" I call.
"Me." An angels voice calls. I almost scream in frustration.
"Who the fuck is me? Jane?!" The voice chuckles. Then someone steps out of the shadows. Aro. I pull myself under the covers.
"I'm not going to hurt you." He soothes. I snort. I'm not scared.
"Idiot. I call the god of war Jazzy pooh. I've had very nice make out sessions with more than one vampire. I. Am. Not. Afraid. I happen not like you. Therefore looking at your ugly face is quite offending to my eyes." He chuckles as if I told the funniest joke.
"I came because they're is a way to break the bond. I hate it to." He explains. I can't help but feel hurt. Another vampire thinks I'm not good enough for him. I simply smile.
"Anything." I mean it. I hate him. He's not the kind, caring, mate I've always wanted. Like Edward. Suddenly Alice and Jasper run in.
"No! No!" Alice screams, holding her head.
"Doll you don't want Edward, that's the point. Your mate is made for you. Hurt me. Come on. Take a shot." Jasper gets in my face.
"Jasper. I don't hurt family. I love you. I won't hurt you, I never would, wether I'm a newborn, human, old 5000 year vampire. But I don't want Edward. I'd pick Edward over Aro." I say. Aro hisses and punches a hole in the wall. Jasper and Alice back up.
"That's your cue. Kiss him, hug him, hold him, something." They run in the bathroom.
"Aro, chill, please calm the fuck down." I say. He roars and snaps the bed. I walk over and hug him.
"Calm!?" I ask. I really hate hugging him, because it reminds me how much I love it. He wraps his arms around me and relaxes into me.
"Great. Can Jasper and Alice come out, or will you take a snap?" I feel him shrug. I sigh.
"Scratch that. Jasper and Alice are coming out, if you can't handle that, leave." He whimpers and tightens his hold on me. They cautiously step out. I struggle out if Aros grip and he collapses.
"Caius!" I shriek. Jasper and Alice run out. I grab a broom and poke Aro, standing as a far away from him as possible. He twitches. Caius and Marcus run in and take in the sight. Aro, on the floor, me poking him with a broom. Caius starts laughing. Marcus chuckles.
"Sweetie what happened?" Caius asks. I give up un poking him.
"Aro was being a man-bitch." I explain. Caius nods, solemnly as if I told him a meteor was going to kill his friends and he had to save them. Weird metaphor.
"It's just the bond." Marcus grab my arms and literally forces them towards Aro, with me thrashing in his grip.
"Eeewww! He's got cooties! I don't like him! Help! I'm gonna die!" Then I make obnoxious noises. Caius is kn the bed laughing and I make farting noises as Marcus slams my hand into Aros arm. I try to yank it back but he keeps it there by force, until Aro stirs. I'm kicking Marcus and singing opera loudly. Aro covers my mouth with his hand. It feels nice, but I am not a pet. I growl and bite him, he yanks his hands back, cradling it. Marcus let's me go and I run to Caius. He's on the bed. Omg, best idea.
"Caius..." I trail my fingers up and down his arm.
"Last night was amazing.. I can see why Aro passed out after walking in on us." I give a girlish giggle. Caius smiles, car hing on.
"Well I'd do anything for you kitten. Anything at all." He smirks. I nod vigorously. He caresses my cheek softly. His eyes hold real love. But sibling love. Kissing him would be like kissing Alec.
"Well, last nigh sure proved that." I smile and lick my lips. Marcus is pursing his lips in hope to keep in laughter. Aro is biting back growls. Smeeeeexy. I stare at Caius.
"Babe.." He trials of, wangling his eyebrows.
"Marcus, Aro shoo!" They walk out.
"They're eavesdropping. Get me my laptop." He nods and gets it. I go to a super inappropriate movie. The characters are..well...you know, doing it, me and Caius, are laughing. Aro and Marcus storm in. Aro pins Cauis up on the wall. He grabs his neck and tilts it.
"No! Aro! No!" I hear a slight cracking noise.

A/n I never get comments...doesn't anyone like this!?