Aro

A/n I just watched eclipse again. Jasper is soooooo yummy I couldn't help but add him in the mix....he's so....dangerous and constantly smirks and is all bad boy....

Me: Lalalala, sing the happy song, I own Twilight cause I'm awesome!

Jasper: never turn your back on your enemy! *flips me to the ground*

Me:wow.....your pretty.

Jasper:say it and I'll kill newborns looking hot.

Me: I DONT OWN TWILIGHT!

Jasper: *kills newborns with finesse. So dreamy*

"I come." I say. That's all I want. A chance to apologize and right my wrong. I killed her fake mate and I'm bringing her real one to her.

"No!" Aro shouts. Alec's grip tightens. It's cute that he's already taken up his role as my brother and friend.

"Alec relax..." I say. I kiss his cheek. Aro growls, super sexy.I know I am teasing a little, but Aro does not control me and never will. He needs to know this before I could ever even consider being with him. I know Edward is a liar, but the stories of Aro are true. Alec smiles and let goes. Jane is holding laughter considering Aro is fuming like a kid who didn't get his presents. Marcus is shaking his head at me, trying to look stern but failing. I love my new family.

"Your bonds..." Marcus murmurs and I look at him and nod. We will discuss this.

"You cannot stop me. This is a personal matter. I'm calling a....special friend." I say, half to Aro, half to the rest, fully aware they'll follow me. I need Jaspers help. This is gonna be epic. I run to my suite.

"Jane come with. Alec...do what you want. Demetri, go pack. Marcus, I'm meeting you after." I ignore Aro, knowing he will eaves drop. I grab some paper and write that down. They nod. I borrow Janes cell and call the Cullen's.

"Hello? This is Alice!" She squeals.

"Put Jazzy on." I say. She is fully aware what I'm doing. She giggles and hands it to him.

"Jazz, him I need to find our old friend Victoria." I say. He growls loudly, causing everyone to jump and Aro and Marcus and Caius to storm in. Uh oh.

"Are you insane!? Bella her mate tracked you down, sucked your blood, broke your leg, threw into mirrors and then we had to hospitalize you! Then we ripped him apart and she promised revenge! Bella-" Everyone in the room is hissing or growling.

"Please."I say, knowing he'll give in.
"Meet me at the house." He says.
I disconnect and walk out of the room. Jane follows me.

"What the hell?! Who's Jazzy? What is he talking about?" She shrieks. I place a hand on her shoulder.

"In due time. Get Marcus, Demetri, prepare the jet and we are leaving." She zooms off. Marcus arrives I a second , Aro at his heels. I ignore Aro and hug Marcus. He returns it.

"Who was that?" Aro demands. I slam my shield into him.

"Jazzy." I answer and let him up.

"Your bonds, they've changed a little," Marcus reminds me. I nod. "Ok. You and Jane are sisters, Demtri is your brother along with Felix and I. Caius is your best friend, he's coming on the mission. You know Aro is still your soul mate." I frown.

"He's not. I'd rather be mates with....anyone. Also, what about Alec?" Why did Marcus leave him out? He smiles.

"Aro wants you to stay away." Marcus says. I smile. That means it's a good, nice relationship.

"Good. I approve of it and Aro cannot speak for me. Tell me. Now. I have a mission to go on." Marcus is smirking. "What's with the smirk?" His smirk grows along with his aura if smugness,

"I love a good love story..watching your bonds is fascinating. Anyway, you and Alec are really flirty family." He says. Aro growls loudly.

"Jealous? Should be." I trail off. Marcus is at the point of exploding with laughter. Aro looks like the worlds biggest volcano. His cool, calm, demeanor is long gone.

I walk back to were Aro and Marcus are, I know they can see me, but I can't see them.

"Oh Isabella...I love you so much...." Alec calls out to me and I giggle, as he cups a hand around my cheek, his eyes laughing though, shaking he was joking.

"Alec....I love you too!" I say. I wrap my arms around his neck. He caresses my cheek. We lean in, almost losing our act because we are holding in giggles. Our lips barely touch when we are ripped apart by a furious Aro. I'm prepared and cushion our fall.

"Mine!" He growls, his eyes completely black. I think he lost it. I look at Marcus.

"Darlin he's in protective mode. He won't stop attacking people until you comfort him. I'll get the jets ready." He runs. I glare at Marcus's retreating back. Why me? I tap Aros back who is currently cornering Alec.

"Hi. Can you not kill my friend? How do I get you to stop being insane?" I ask casually. He turns on me.

"Mine." He states, his eyes still black. I roll my eyes.

"If I tell you I'm yours will you go away?" His eyes darken. Crap. I lean in and wrap my arms around him. I caution Alec with my eyes. He runs. Aro stiffens but I tighten my arms around him. He's muscled. Me and Aro fit together like puzzle pieces. Perfectly matched. I feel so safe in his arms, I wish I could stay there forever, and ever. His head rests on mine.

"Are you sane now? Scratch that..the normal insane you?" I ask. I really don't want to let go but I need to.

"No." He says. I sigh.

"Great, well I'm going because Alec escaped, I think so mission completed." I let go. He doesn't. I'm really tempted to hug him again, but...no.

"Aro. I have to leave! Me and Alec were fooling around!" Aro hisses. I wince.

"That came out wrong, I mean we aren't into each other like that. Janes my sister. That'd be weird." I say. It's true. Alec is cute, but so is Demetri and I'm not into them like that. It'd be like kissing Emmet.

"So why were you saying you love each other?" Aro growls out. He still hasn't let go. Not that I mind. I like him touching me. It send sparks down my spine.

"We do." I answer honestly, Aro loses it again. He smashes a wall. I wince. I literally jump on his back.

"Aro....calm the fuck down. I love him like I love Jane. Chill the fuck out, stop smashing walls." I whisper in his ear. I pretty sure he shivers and I smile. I did that. It makes me proud. He relaxes, and I jump of, then I regret it because I feel cold with out his body curved into mine. I walk away, the feeling of pain expands and I ignore it. I focus on Victoria and how I owe her. I hear a whimper at the end of the hall and Aro is on the floor. I gasp in shock.

"Marcus! Jane!" I call. They arrive in seconds. I point to Aro and Marcus smiles.

"Ok. Marcus call Carlisle. Ask if vampires can have seizures. I'm leaving. Jane?" Marcus shakes his head.

"This is the mating pull. Your human so it doesn't affect you so much but Aro is probably in immense pain." I stare at Aro and then Marcus.

"Before it wasn't like this," I say like a child.

"Before you hadn't talked to him and touched him." Jane looks at me seriously.

"Me and Alec had some fun joking, we kissed and Aro went nuts, I had to calm him down, he went nuts again and smashed a wall, I jumped on him, and then calmed him down, and walked away." Janes eyes widen and she rushes of.

"Marcus..I can't spend my life standing within 10 feet of Aro. I really can't. He's volatile  and I don't like him. Make the bond break!" I demand. Marcus places an hand on my arm and shoves me to Aro, who gets up and walks to me. I tug on Marcus's arm and try to leave but he won't budge.

"Marcus! Break it!" I scream.

"I can't. If the bond of the mates is real, it won't break." I sigh.