Talking for real

Giant random bear: people say you can't live without love, I think oxygen is more important.

Me:haha, good one. Bear can I own twilight?

Bear: roooaaaar

Me:us that a yes?

Bear: no! Wtf little girl?

Me:I'm not little! Also can anyone give me a story idea? Pairing?

Aros POV

I truly love hugging her. And touching her. And being near her. And hearing her talk. And laugh. And everything. I'm fucking whipped.

"Bella?" I ask hesitantly.

"Hmm?" She answers, her answer muffled by my shirt. She pulls back and I feel colder than I have in all of my existence.

"Can we talk?" I sound like a girl. A prissy girl. Like the one that has sex with you and then asks 'what is our relationship?" And the guys like 'fuck buddies?' And the girl cries and runs out naked.

"Sure, about what?" Damn. I knew she would ask that.

"Well...are you ready....to...ah....accept the bond?" I ask. What I'd she says no? I'll be heartbroken. That's right. Me Aro Volturi, king of vampire world, will be heartbroken.

"Depends. I don't know you. At all. If your willing to open up then yes. I am." Like..

"Like...dating?" I ask dumbly. Is that what humans call it?

"Yes." She says.

"Very well. I shall take you on a date tomorrow." I say and a smile graces her lips.

"Also, I want you to tell me how you mate and why and what it means." Uh oh. I feel myself nod but I'm screaming 'NO' in my head.

"Sit." I command. She frowns but she does.

"Well, how we mate? We don't. It's not a choice. We do it to fund happiness I suppose. We can't have children so...yeah. It means that you are a perfect couple. Sort of like god is playing matchmaker and found us....compatible." I explain. She nods slowly.

"How come you go crazy a lot?" Ouch. I'm not crazy! Just....protective.

"Well,the males in the relationship are naturally more protective and dominant. Therefore, seeing you with another man...upsets me?" She smirks.

"You weren't upset." She says. She must see my confusion.

"You were jealous! Ha." No I wasn't. Maybe a teensy weensy bit but not a lot!

"Whatever." I say. I brush it off but she still looks annoyingly smug. Ugh. Women.

"Wear are you taking me tomorrow?" She asks.

"Why?" I want it to be a surprise.

"Jane and what to wear."

"Jane?" Why does Jane matter?

"Jane will pump me for information." I smile. That sounds like Jane.

"Well...I'm taking you dancing," I say. She giggles. Tinkling bells.

"Ball gown it is." I smile and stand. I hold out an elbow.

"Malady?" She rolls her eyes and takes my arm.

"Whatever." I walk her to her room and Jane is at the door. Seeing us she squeals happily and pretends not to watch.

"Jane, we are gong to have to work on your acting skills." Bella says. If Jane was human she'd be beet red.

"But....you like, my sister..so get in there." Jane dashes in. Bella let's my go. I smile and she kisses my cheeks. I stand there, frozen, like an idiot. She walks in and her and Jane burst into laughter. I touch my cheeks and walk to my quarters. I have a ball to plan. I heard she wants one...and her wins is my command.

"Caius! Marcus! Come." I say. This ball will be spectacular.