Crazy romanin time! What could go wrong?

Vladimir: my accent is smeeeexy.

Stefan: I've been waiting a millennium to burn down they're castles.

Bella: they're so pretty

Me: I own twilight, right Romanian?

Vladimir: *kisses me*

Me: *sigh, sigh! moan! sigh,*

Vladimir: me or twilight?

Me:you!

Steph: MINE MINE MINE!

"WHAT!?!?" He roared, I cringe back, terrified. His eyes soften.

"I won't hurt you." He coos. He grabs me to his chest and hugs me, breathing my scent. I relax in his arms, not realizing how tense I was.

"Aro, I must go. I hold the Cullen and Volturi crest. They won't hurt me. Ask Alice. But I'm going either way. I don't need your approval. Is there something you want?"

"Yes there is but I can't have it now." His eyes darken. I smirk and roll my eyes. Boys.

"You can't. Please leave. I'm getting ready." He presses his lips to mine and pulls back to fast, before I could react he races out. I giggle. Totally boyish. I wish I could have reacted. Oh well. I will. After I come back. Then jasper walks in, holding a note.

"Give this to the Romanians. Alice is giggling so I guess it will go well. I love you." I nod, not trusting my voice. Instead I send him my love and gratitude. He staggers a bit under the weight before sweeping me In a hug. Then he leaves. Marcus comes back holding the phones. He sniffs the air and smiles. I enter my contact in his cell and he does it to mine. Then he prepares the jets.

"You will land a few miles from the castle. Get a taxi to the castle." I nod and hug him. The flight is an hour and the whole time I'm listening to music.

"Human, I have something to tell you." I pull out my earplugs.

"At the castle practice wrapping your shield around objects, see if you can crush them." I smile.

"Great! I can't wait to start! Oh im gonna have so much fun. I hope Jaz won't scare them with his note. Oh well. See ya soon!" I wave and he's gone. I flag down a taxi.

"Draculas castle please." I ask. He nods and starts driving. I look out the window watching the scenery. It's beautiful. The castle comes into view and shit! It's huge. I hand the guy some money and step out with my suitcase. I knock on door. Nobody answers. I shove it open with my shield.

"Vampires! Tasty human you can't eat! Come and get me!" I call, taunting. I hear a laugh.

"Hello. Would you like to die?" The voice asks. I giggle.

"Not particularly, though one of my families will change me. I'm sure. If not you will. Come out. I need to meet Strfan and Vladimir, ASAP." I demand. The voice chuckles evilly.

"Then you want to die. Come." The voice belongs to a brown haired young man, obviously vampire due to red eyes and paleness. I follow him until we reach double doors. I decide to surprise them and I open it without touching it. His eyes widen comically. The throne room, I realize. I look at the thrones. I see them. I assume Stefan is the one with silver, white hair, with bangs and a smirk, lean and built. The other has a dark tinge to his skin, Vladimir, his hair is black and long he is smiling evilly and has red shining eyes, meaning he just fed. Stefan's eyes are black. I frown. Shouldn't the feed?

"What is upsetting you?" The man asks.

"Stefan hasn't fed. He might be in pain because of me. Get him blood." I whisper. Stefan's head snaps to me. My concern for him deepens. The man comes rushing in with a human. Stefan pounces and drinks from the girl. I smell it and wrinkle my nose. It smells good...that's bad. I whip out my phone and try to ignore the delicious scent. I call jasper.