Chances and Chats

Stefan: pwease check out my story. It's good, promise.
Jasper:me too. Super good.
Me: I own the plot crazy people.
Steph: I own the twilight goodness.

He responds to my kiss immediately and our lips move together in the sweetest harmony. He tugs on my bottom lip, begging entrance, which I give him. We fight for dominance, but I let him win. He tastes sweet and tangy, like honey mixed with orange. He sighs in my mouth, his pleasure only intensifying my own. It have me a small sense of power, knowing that I can make him do that. I move my lips against his one more time and pull away. His eyes are black and he's smiling lightly.
"Please Aro?" I whisper in his ear. He shivers and I smirk. I know I'm being quite mean and unfair.
"You left." He said simply. No shit, Sherlock.
"Yes. I did. So?" I want to hear him say it. To know he cares. Yes, I'm a very selfish person.
"Isabella. Do you not understand the meaning of mates? It was so painful. I couldn't do anything. I lied on my bed screaming. You didn't care." He sounds so broken. Now I feel like crap. How could I do that? It wasn't that I didn't care, I just...didn't want to care.
"Aro...it's not that I don't care. I do but this mating won't restrict me. I must be able to be independent. Every time I touch another male, you don't need to go crazy. Every time I want to the leave the castle, it's not a personal insult. It's called living life. And I can't spend eternity within ten feet of you." He looks at me and I just look at him, refusing to talk. A knock at the door interrupts our little contest.
"Master Aro, your needed in the throne room." The voice says. Aro gets up and so do I.
"Think about what I said." I say and walk out the door. I walk to my room and sit on the bed, unconsciously replaying my conversation with Aro. I hear a knock.
"Come in." I say. Who the hell-oh. She's beautiful. Long shining red locks and a dazzling smile.
"Hello. I'm Athendora, Caius's mate. Can we chat?" She asks.
"Of course. Come in." She does and sits daintily on the corner of my bed.
"I wanted to talk about mating, you see, it's not very simple. Aro can't help but attack males that go near you no matter how un rational it is, also, when he turns you, you will feel the bond too. Females that go near him will make you attack, especially, newly mated couples. Oh, you two are the perfect love story!" She sighs in delight.
"But Athendora, it's different. Me and Caius are best if friends and Aro constantly growls and hisses at him and Stefan and Vladimir and Alec and the list goes on. Those males are my friends and no guy is going to control me. Also I constantly have to be the one be all lovey dovey when he gets angry. Caius is much to nice to get mad." She giggles.
"Yes, but Caius and I have been mated 2000 years. It was much worse than you two, because we were both vampires." She explains.
"When do I get to be changed?" I ask. She furrows her brow.
"I'm not so sure, ask Aro." I look at her like 'really woman?'. She smiles.
"You don't like being restrained, do you?" I shake my head.
"You know what? I think I'm going to be changed tomorrow, and a freaking werewolf attack won't stop me." I state decisively.
"Aros rage will be most comical." I nod in agreement. She stands up.
"I will be therefor you when you wake."
"Thank you. I really appreciate this." I say to her.
"Anytime. Alright darling I must be off." She blows me a kiss and is gone.
"Jane! Alec! Demetri! Felix! Whoever else isn't annoying!" I scream in the hall. They appear along with Chelsea, Santigo, Renata, Vladimir and Stefan.
"Change me." I whisper. I walk into my room. The follow.
"Are you sure?" Jane asks.
"Jane I want this, and I want you all to do it." She nods, and looks at them.
"Ready?" She asks. I nod.
"Ready." I lay on the bed and they each grab a body part. Arms, wrists, neck, legs, ankles, heart.
"Now!" I say and feel they're teeth pierce my skin.

A/n thanks to everyone who commented and voted. It means a ton to me. Also I tend to check out your stories when you do. Thanks a gazillion.