Ball gowns and goddessess

Don't own as usual. I'm sad to say only a this is the second to last chapter for this lovely story. But! Don't worry. I can always write another bella x Aro story. Just tell me. Of Any pairing. At all. Also Aro told me to tell you all (yes me and Aro text 24/7 ) that he thanks you for being the bestest readers ever!

Aros POV

The guard did an amazing job on the ball. Decor, lighting, blood selections. It's perfect. If it pleases Isabella, money is no object. Well it is an object but..whatever. The ball starts soon. It's a surprise for Isabella. She thinks we are going in a date. We are, just to a ball. Jane is helping her and I hope it all goes well. Then she will accept the bond and we shall be happy forever. Win-win. Well now I must go get ready. The ball is in four hours. As king of the Volturi, I have certain expectations.

Bella's POV

Jane comes into my room holding a golden ball gown. Is this what I'm wearing? To a date?
"Mistress, I have come to prepare you, please get into this gown." I do and it fits me perfectly, hugging the right curves and shimmering all the way down to my feet. Shimmering heels and light makeup. I look..well...beautiful. But now it's Jane turn.
"Jane, I'm doing you. As your mistress you have to listen!" She groans but complies. I get out an sapphire blue dress with silver embellishments. I let her hair down and curl it and do silver shoes and silver eyeliner. She looks great. She hugs me.
"Thank you." I smile. Maybe she can find a date now.
"Time to make an entrance." Jane smiles.
"Come. I'm taking you to the place he said he wants you two to meet." I nod, happy to spend time with Jane. But when she leads me to the Ball room, nothing clicks. I spot Aro and Carlisle chatting away. I did miss Carlisle. Jane is staring at him weird....omg...Jane has a crush.
"How do I-" I cut her off.
"Jane, darling if you r going to ask what I think you are, I shall be offended. Jane your beautiful. Go up to him and talk. I'll distract Aro." She nods. I go up to Aro and take his hand.
"Excuse us, Carlisle. I'm going to borrow Aro for a bit. Go talk to Jane, now." I say. Aro follows me like he's in a trance into the ball room. Which is filled with vampires. He planned me a ball. Awwww....my heart melts a bit. He does care.

Aros POV

I'm talking to Carlisle about his coven when I hear Jane and Isabella whispering.
"-go up to him and talk, I'll distract Aro." Isabella's sugary voice says. Distract me how? I'm a powerful leader and will not be swayed. Then I see her. She's a goddess. I'm pretty sure I'm staring and she takes my hand and tugs mem into the ballroom. I follow her swaying hips. Her eyes widen fractionally and soften. She likes it. But honestly, seeing her in this dress is....breathtaking. So I can be swayed.
"Bella.." I say, preparing to talk and ask her why she did that. Not that I mind. Then I follow her gaze to Jane and Carlisle, dancing in the floor, only having eyes for each other. She leaves my side and goes to Marcus and I feel a Stab of jealously. When she takes him on the dance floor I fight the urge to order his execution. I must hear what they're saying. I grab Chelsea and lead her to the floor.
"Chelsea as your master I order you to dance with me so I can eavesdrop." She nods and we dance next to them.
"-Isabella, I'm impressed, you did amazing, you have an sneaky mind." What?
"Well Marcus, I have Carlisle's true mate, Jane and got them together, now it's your turn." Ah...she saw the connection so she's not tricking me. Good. But what does she mean 'your turn.' Isabella takes Marcus of the dance floor and I grab Chelsea off to and bud her goodbye. I watch Isabella introduce Esme and Marcus who are smitten. Isabella winks at Marcus and tip toes off. Sneaky little girl, playing match maker. Smart though, now it's my turn with my mate. I go over to her and tap her shoulder.
"Hello Aro." She says without turning around. She's staring at Marcus and Esme happily.
"Hello." I wrap an arm around her waist. She leans her head on my shoulder as we watch the couples dance and laugh.
"Aro. Did you want to ask me something or was you coming to me a random thing?" She asks curiously. Then she flips me into the wall with her newborn strength. She presses her body to mine and kisses my neck, making it hard to be coherent.
"I, umm.." I gasp as she nips my neck. Then she pulls her face to mind and kisses me hard. I return it with fervor and then she dances of to..well...dance. I need so eating more and I go to Sulcipia, a maid. I take her to my chambers and we kiss. I undress her and...things go from there. Lalalala.allalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalallalalalalallalalalallalalalalallalalalallallalallalalalalalallallalalalallalalallalalalalalalalallalallalalal.(I don't do lemons...yet, maybe in a year or something.) suddenly the door is flung open by Isabella.
"How could you? I thought I was your mate and you loved me?" She shrieks. The horror settles on me.
"Sulcipia, enjoy him. He's yours. And when he leaves you, and cheats on you, remember me. Laughing in you mind." She slams the door I dress and leave Sulcipia in the bed and chase after her. She walks into the ball and on the stage. She taps on the microphone.
"Everyone! May I have your attention? This is an important announcement. Jane and Carlisle and Esme and Marcus I wish you all the best. Both of your families have been amazing and my heart is shattering to let you go, but my mate cheated on me with a maid. I cannot walk these halls without remembering this event. And the Cullen clan are and will always be my family but you have also shattered my heart. I am a nomad now. Alone in this world we call earth. I promise in my dead, cold heart that this, Aro Volturi is the last time I will willingly speak to you. I hate you so so much. I hope the devil collects your soul. I love you all. Except for..him. I wish the best in this second life and hope you al find happiness, although mine was shattered. Goodbye and farewell." She steps down and races out though the doors. I collapse out of pain. Jane inflicts more pain on me and Marcus and Carlise and Caius dismember me. I deserve it. I lost my light, my love, my everything. I'm soulless.