∆{Strange Day}∆

Something happened yesterday.

Today is the aftermath.

Sensing two eyes burning into the back of my head, I decide to turn around. The covers hug my body, and not too long ago, arms did too.

The first thing I find when I open my eyes, are two more staring at me widely.

It's Grayson too, he almost looks terrified. And I take it that he's been staring at me all morning. I sit up, noticing the lack of clothing on my body, no undergarments or anything. A memory invades my senses.

"Can you be a little more rough?"

Grayson is underneath me, I'm taking him in all at once. His snarky remark leads to a raise of the brow. He and I exchange two very different expressions, with his 'I think I just fucked up' face and my clearly annoyed look of the eyes. He chuckles, awkwardly repositioning himself. I climb off of his body and then off of the bed. He sits up in a hurry.

"What- What are you doing?" Grayson grows anxious and folds his knees up to his chest. I glare back at him, his eyes widen. He really thinks I was actually offended, I'm only playing around by being pissy. "I'm sorry! I just got a little cocky, alright?"  Grayson defends himself, I turn and pick up my pants. I snicker, Grayson immediately notices. He comes to the side of the bed, and I turn around.

The actor tilts his head, giving me pouty eyes.

I throw the pants to the floor, rushing to the bed and shoving Grayson into the comforter. A strong twist in his stomach causes a whimper to escape his lips. I slide my hands up his arms to his wrist, pinning him down. His jaw trembles as my hips slip between his legs.

"Do whatever you want, please-" He begs, wrapping his legs around my waist and pulling my body closer to him. I nibble on my bottom lip as I let one of his hands go to pull his hips closer. As I enter his body, a strong wave of hormones hit me from the other scyra. The emotions send me wild, wanting to feel more of that sensation. I thrust again, Grayson's back already arches. It's almost as if he hasn't ever done this before. I mean, I've only been the one giving with a woman. I've only ever received, but I already love this.

"Arthur, don't stop!"

I fall out of my mind, Grayson still stares at me.

"You doing alright?" I ask, pulling the covers to my bare chest. Grayson brings his head up, but slams his face into the headboard. I gasp, dropping the blanket and checking on him. He opens his eyes, small tears building up at the corners of his eyes. He laughs, carefully getting up this time.

"I'm- I'm okay. Um," he stutters, "last night was, uh, crazy. Wasn't it? Heheh." Grayson trips over his words. I laugh, standing on the floor and picking up my clothes.

"It was! You sure had a good time too, I don't think I would've imagined you getting as crazed as you did." I pull up my boxers, then my pants. Grayson giggles uncontrollably, hiding his face with the comforter. I lift a brow towards him, he's acting strange for a guy who's had sex many times before now. "What?" The word slips from my mouth.

"Nothing~" Grayson continues to giggle, sliding off the bed and edging closer to the closet. He sneaks looks at me every so often. I sit on the bed, stretching out my back and arms, then I feel two warm hands and clothed arms wrap around my bare torso. Goosebumps rise on my arms when Grayson's lips meet my neck. "Do you have a shirt? I can find you something to wear. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing your skin all day." His voice vibrates into my ear before nibbling on my shoulder