10

I made my way to the door and Billy stayed in my room. I walked over to the door and opened it without peaking out. I was greeted by a worried Nancy.
   "Hey Nance what's up?" I asked.
"Dani, I went to the parking lot to find your car and it was gone!" Nancy panicked.
      "What!" I was also panicking.
"Yeah it was just gone! And there was broken glass in your parking spot!" Nancy said.
    "It was fucking stolen?!" I freaked out.
"I guess!" Nancy said. " I called the police and gave a report. I told them it was your car too so if they found anything to call here." She said.
       "Okay thanks Nancy." I said. She said goodbye and turned to make her way home.
  I rubbed my forehead and tried to think about what to do. My dads going to kill me. I went back into my room and was greeted by an obviously horny Billy. He kissed me again and then began kissing my neck. I didn't respond I was frozen. He stopped and looked at me. He cupped my face.
    "Dani? What's wrong?" He said.
"Someone stole my car." I said calmly.
       "What when?!" He was angry.
"Nancy was borrowing it and when she went to get it, it was gone and there was only broken glass in its place." I said rubbing my eyes.
    "Dani, I'm so sorry. I'm sure it'll be okay. Hawkins isn't that big of a town, they couldn't have gotten far." He said stroking my cheek. I leaned into his touch.
Be strong Dani don't show how scared you are.
    "Are you gonna tell your dad?" He asked.
"No. I can't." I said.
    "Dani you have to." Billy pushed on.
   "No I can't. He'll just be mad while he's working. There's nothing he can do. I'll tell him when he gets back." I said feeling tears sprouting.
      "Aw Dani. Don't cry it'll be okay." Billy said engulfing me into a hug.
   I closed my door and turned to him. He smiled at me then was distracted by something else. I confusingly looked behind me. He was looking at my spidered mirror behind me.
     "Billy.. that uh." I said.
"What happened?" Billy said. I thought about whether I should tell the truth or not.
"I..I uh.. I punched it." I said shamefully.
"Is that what happened to your hand?" Billy asked carefully taking my bandages hand in his. I nodded.
"Was it because of what I did to you?" He said with sadness in his beautiful blue eyes.
"I was having a bad day yesterday and I came to you hoping you could help make me feel better because I thought we had something special, but when you turned me away it was the icing on top of the cake and I couldn't take it anymore." I said. He looked into my hazel eyes.
"Dani, I'm so so sorry. We do have something special. You can talk to me whenever you need to. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you." He said cupping my face again.
"Well you can talk to me too, it's not like your not the most special thing to me. I'm always here for you Billy. I promise." And with that I kissed him. He smiled into it.
We sat on my bed. Neither of us were in the mood to fuck after our conversation and finding out my car was stolen, so we just laid on the bed and cuddled talking. Soon enough we fell asleep. Around 2 am I woke up and I was laying on Billy's chest his arm around me.
I was happy. His light breathing and movement of his chest calmed me. It was nice. I cuddled back up to him and slept happily for the rest of the night. When I woke up at 5:30 my bed was empty. I looked around my room and Billy was nowhere to be seen. I guess he left I thought. I ran my fingers through my hair. I got out of bed and walked to the living room. I nearly screamed when I found Billy in the kitchen making a pot of coffee.
"Oh good morning." He laughed.
"Jesus Christ! You gave me a heart attack. I thought you left." I said holding my heart.
"Never." He winked. I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom. I did my usual morning routine. I then went into my room and got dressed. I wore a striped shirt and a pair of dark jeans. I went back into the living room and sat with Billy.
"So how'd you sleep?" I asked him.
"Much better than usual, because it was with you." He smirked.
"Ha, well that's good." I said taking a sip of coffee. He smiled.
"Your cute when you sleep." He chuckled. I laughed.
"You watched me sleep?" I joked.
"Well when your so pretty when you sleep it's hard to look away." He winked I rolled my eyes.
It was time to leave and I grabbed Billy's jean jacket. I smiled as I put it on. He smirked. We walked outside and it was pretty chilly.
"You sure you don't want your jacket?" I asked.
"Nah, I like it on you better." He smiled.
We got into his car and made our way to school. I grabbed a cigarette and offered him one. He took it and I lit his then mine. We pulled into the school parking lot and sat in his car for a second.
"Everyone's starring at us." I chuckled.
"Eh let 'em look. They're just not used to seeing me with a girlfriend." He said nonchalantly. I was stunned. Girlfriend.
"Who says I'm your girlfriend?" I raised an eyebrow. He laughed.
"Uh me sugar. Your in my car, I slept at your house last night, you're wearing my jacket. So yeah you're my girlfriend. I mean as long as you want to be." Billy said. I smiled.
"I mean after all of your convincing how could I not say yes?" I joked.
We got out of his car and all eyes were on us. Billy put his arm around me and I could feel all the girls gasp. A few girls scuffed. Billy just smirked. We went to the side of the school building and continued smoking our cigarettes.
"Well that was an interesting walk." I said sarcastically letting the smoke come out as I spoke. Billy blew his smoke through his nose and chuckled.
"It's gonna get a little crazier." He smiled and leaned in to kiss me I heard everyone whispering but I didn't care. He grabbed my ass and I grabbed his hand.
"No no." I said. He laughed and we put out our cigarettes. As we made our way to my locker I heard Billy's name get called out.