7 - nobody

CHARLOTTE

My hands roam his hair, pulling gently, as his hands grip tightly onto my thighs, keeping them apart as his head sits between them.

I let out a moan, "B-Brad."

He pulls away, the feeling of ecstasy still pumping through my veins as he kisses up my navel and reaches my breasts where he sucked. I let out another moan and I feel his lips turn up against my skin.

My hands still pulled at his hair desperately as I let him kiss me all over until finally he puts his lips to mine, full of hunger.

With the strength left in me, I flip our bodies over—it was easier considering he allowed me to.

He lied now in his boxers as I grind my hips against him. A groan escapes in to my mouth between the kisses and his hands grip onto my waist, encouraging his movements.

"Fuck, pretty face," he moans as he pulls his lips away. "How long do we have till we need to go?"

My eyes flicker to the digital clock on my night-stand, "five minutes."

"Make it ten. I'll driver faster," he pulls my face back to his and I continue my movements. Eventually I move my lips down his chest, past his muscles and pull down his boxers and take him in my mouth.

I pump it in and out, my hands gripping it and moving in sync with my mouth. My tongue plays with his tip and he yanks on my hair before guiding me with my movements.

I had taken a little more than I could handle and I could feel him brush against the back of my throat in return. I paused to gasp for breath, only for him to continue to push my head forward. The taste of his precum seemed to burn inside of my mouth, sucking to my tongue like glue as I bobbed my head, dictated entirely by Brad. Although I was doing the sucking, I was not in control.

He moans, "fuck, stop. I wanna make you come too."

I pull away, watching him reach for his jeans that were hanging off the side of my bed, presumably for a condom.

"You don't need to do that," I mutter and he stops mid-movement with a frown on his face. "The day after the football match I bought some pills. I thought it was. . . smoother, I guess, if we didn't have to use a condom every time."

A small smile grows on his lips as he retracts his previous movements, "come here, pretty face."

I climb over his body, a leg on each side and he flips us over, connecting our lips. One hand stays on my waist as the other one alines his member with me and as our lips move, he thrusts in and out, causing me to moan and pull on his hair.

"Fuck!" I let out a gasp as he thrusts in and out, the bed moving slightly in the process. He managed to hit the same, sweet spot every time.

With the pressure on my walls and the infuriating circles on my clit, I fell apart a moment later.

"Does that feel good?" He asks as he pulls his lips from mine and I nod eagerly, feeling too high to speak. I felt something release, but I couldn't give much thought to it as the climax that swept through me completely burned my mind.

As soon as I was over the edge, he came too, his cum spurting into me in warm shots. The action of him panting above me, reinforcing his presence, only kept me going, and before I knew it, it'd been seconds and I was still falling into the precipice of pleasure.

"We need to go," he says after a moment, pressing his lips against mine and I removed my hands from his back, which I hadn't noticed had gone there.