21 - i'd do

CHARLOTTE

Brad lays me down gently on to my bed, my shirt already on the floor along with his shirt after a heavy make out session, and he takes off his trousers as he climbs on top of me.

"Mmmm, so beautiful," he hums against my neck as he sucks on my soft spot, causing me to let out a soft moan.

Brad had a way with his hands—tracing over my shape with the fragility of ice, and goosebumps followed in their wake. There was no denying Brad had been hard that entire time, ever since his lips met mine.

He looked down at me with a smirk, "I promise this won't be the only time we do this today."

His hands continue to trail over my skin softly as his lips move all over my neck and my face and eventually meet my own lips, pulling away as I buck my hips up into him. His hands had tugged off my pants now, throwing them to the side.

"Show me," he hums and I frown at him, confused. "If I'm making you come, I wanna know how you'll get off."

"Oh," I stutter, lost for words.

"Just like you did while I've not been here," he smirks down at me and I can't help the blush reddening my cheeks and my stomach jumps. "Baby, please, help daddy out. Show me so I know."

I nodded, biting at my lip as his eyes locked with mine. Dipping my hand down toward my hips, I drew my knee up and let it fall to the side, giving Brad a view I knew he had missed so dearly in all of the time we'd spent away from each other.

"Fuck."

My hand continued down to my clit, beginning with slow and drawn out circles, instantly making my eyes close and a moan fall from my filthy lips. My other hand moussed over my belly and chest, drawing stimulation from wherever I could. The circles on my clit increased in speed with my breathing, growing ragged as I continued my show for Brad.

"Like this?" I ask, breathlessly.

With a thick shallow, he choked out a "yes", his hand now teasing himself up and down his shaft as he watched my movements. I didn't even notice that he'd taken off his boxers as he now kneeled over me. His dribbling red head made several appearances as his hand dragged over it, his abs tensing with each pass of his hand.

He groaned, and pulled his hand off quickly, heaving a breath from his chest, "So fucking hot."

I watched him with half-opened eyes, lost in the movements of my hands which were now feverishly running over my clit. Even if I stopped now, an orgasm was inevitable and I was sure I'd cry out at the loss of contact.

Brad noticed and took over instead.

His hands replaced mine, despite my protests, and his strong fingers picked up right where I left off without missing a beat. He could reach further than me, anyway, and he didn't hold back in the slightest.

"You're gonna come, pretty face. Gonna show me how you're gonna squeeze my cock later?"

I whimpered an incoherent response, my tummy already beginning to tremor in anticipation of the coming waves. His hands gave me no mercy, no room to breathe, and Brad refused to slow down as the orgasm took me over.